6 week challenge

Options

Replies

• summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Gained a pound this week :(

Not sure why. Its not TOM and I stayed under my weekly calorie goals and did tons of cardio.

I'm glad others are having progress
  • Trillian73
    Trillian73 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds this week. Woo hoo!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Down 1.5pounds this week!! Woot!!! :tongue:
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So sorry for not checkin in yesterday I had a crazy day and no access to the computer for the day. I had a great week /i hope you all did to I will be catching up on my food entries today.

SW. 229.7
    CW:228.4
  • AliciaLucas_72
    Options
    WOOHA WOOHA (that's suppossed to be the disco call) ! Everyone has done so well even if you didn't lose but tracked and exercised it's still a win. Have a great Week everyone!
  • VVEXVVEX
    VVEXVVEX Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Blurg, I traveled all last week and am up .5. But am still in this, still tracking, exercising where I can, and I WILL weigh in Friday with good news!!!
  • AliciaLucas_72
    Options
    Well i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a marvelous monday. My eating was not great this weekend, I struggle on weekends, but I did log all my food. Remember your successes, shout out to Bella7810 she wrote a great blog on success, and helped to remember everyday we make even the smallest change for the better we are succeeding. Have a great week everyone.
  • AliciaLucas_72
    Options
    Blurg, I traveled all last week and am up .5. But am still in this, still tracking, exercising where I can, and I WILL weigh in Friday with good news!!!

Good for you for tracking and keeping it positive Friday will be a good day. enjoy the rest of your week. :wink:
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    checking in for the week! I dropped 2lbs this past week. I made sure to eat pretty well since exercise wasnt in the schedule (due to getting a schedule figured out).
  • Trillian73
    Options
    Hi all! I'm down 4.5 lbs this week! Woo hoo!
  • DawnOBRN
    Options
    Down a pound this week. With this horrible cold/cough I have not been able to work out, so I'm happy the scale dropped at least a little bit!! :bigsmile:
  • summergreen487
    Options
    Since the challenge started I have gained 0.2 pounds :(
  • Gazer362
    Gazer362 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a little under my weekly goal of 1.5 lbs with a 1 lb loss. But that's okay, I'll take it. :)

Don't give up summergreen487 - you're so close to your goal!! It's a new week!
  • AliciaLucas_72
    Options
    So sorry i have been incommudicado for the weekend but Idid weigh in on friday I just couldn't get to the computer!!
    So here ar my stats I don't know why i gained but I did oh well i did work out four days this week and ate ok i think I have to watch my sodium intake and drink more water. I had a crappy eating weekend. but it is another week Have a great week everyone. Off to get my butt kicked with some 30 day shred... Oh and you all are doing beautifully!!
    9/23 229.7
    9/30 228.3
    10/7 229.3
  • AliciaLucas_72
    Options
    Just a quick Check in I have had a rough week coming upon that time of month and I have been eating everything and Not logging as I should...But on the Bright Side I have exercies four days this week so far and I am planning to workout tomorrow to. Every one have a happy weigh in tomorrow I hope you all had a great week!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I am up .5lbs. I slacked this week. I am back on track.
  • Trillian73
    Options
    I gained 2 lbs this week. I stayed under my calorie goal and exercised too. :p I'm chalking it up to water weight and looking foward to a new week.
  • Gazer362
    Gazer362 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Didn't meet my weekly weight loss goal last week, did better this one - down 2.5 lbs.
  • DawnOBRN
    Options
    Didnt do so good this week after putting my dog down. Back on the wagon though!!

Congrats to everyone who has lost!
  • summergreen487
    Options
    So sorry about your doggie Dawn. That would throw me off too.

As for me, the scale is finally moving in the right direction. My total weight loss for this challenge so far has been 1 pound. I had wanted to lose more by this point, but I will take what I can get.