apples

Options
What else is good to eat with apples beside peanut butter. Just as a little snack. Thanks for all your ideas.

Replies

• somerreese
    Options
    Laughing Cow - light cheese - only 35 calories per wedge :)
  • plagirl227
    Options
    Cheese.
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    String cheese. Almond butter. Vanilla yogurt.
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    When I taught preschool, we would make apple smiles using peanut butter and mini marshmallows for teeth. But only put this in there cause I saw a picture of the little guys standing with you and thought he might like them!!

I love apple salad with light mayo/yogurt dressing, celery, cranberries, pecans and whatever else you choose to put in your salad!

Joyful in the Journey,
    song2sing
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    If you like the pb but find it's too many cals mix 1 tbsp of PB2 in a 100g cup of vanilla yogurt. It's delicious <50 cals + the apple and you get soooo much dip compared to 1-2tbsp of pb.
  • mommyfor3boys
    mommyfor3boys Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I cut up apples and put a sugar free jello mix on them and put them in the fridge to get nice and cold.. yummy!!
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Nuts go very well with apples, especially of you sprinkle some nutmeg or cinnamon onto the apple as you go through it.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    If you like the pb but find it's too many cals mix 1 tbsp of PB2 in a 100g cup of vanilla yogurt. It's delicious <50 cals + the apple and you get soooo much dip compared to 1-2tbsp of pb.
    OOH!! I hadn't thought of that!! And I've got chocolate PB2... can't wait to get more apples to try that, thanks!
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    u can also core and bake a whole apple with some cinnamon and top with some whip cream