Weightloss product Sensa does it work?

Options
Hey MFP friends, has anyone had any experience the weightloss product Sensa....does it work? I have been watching it for a while but not so sure if it works...It is suppose to be drug free, it is natural, it activates that full feeling and therefore you stop eating because you feel fuller faster. I have tried everything on the market and everything that has been taken off the market as well, Iit would be nice to find something that actually works.....anyone have any feedback, advice, etc...?

Replies

• tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    The best weightloss product is eating healthy, small portions and exercising. And it's free!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    4.gif <---- This

Please take the time to read this article.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5495808&page=1
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    You can get the "full feeling" by drinking a glass of water 10 minutes before eating.

I've tried nearly everything out there. It's all a scam.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine tried it and she said it was a waste of money. She still ate the same and it made her very constipated. Counting calories and logging on every day has worked for a lot of people, including myself :-D
  • JWoodyard07
    JWoodyard07 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I used it and gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Then when I went to return it for a refund, they magically lost my shipment and refused to give me my money back. It is a scam. MFP works the best. Good old counting cals and exercise!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    It made my stomach cramp up and made me have to run to the potty.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Probably not.
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy and exercise is my final answer......everything else it just marketing.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Have you ever noticed that disclaimers on products like that always say "to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise"? That's because a healthy diet and exercise are the only things that work. All of those fad products work temporarily if used with healthy diet and exercise, but the moment you stop doing that you will stop losing and will probably gain back.
  • Shawnda1730
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your feedback, I think I will just leave it alone, you guys are right eating right and exercise is it and only it!
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Good luck :)
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your feedback, I think I will just leave it alone, you guys are right eating right and exercise is it and only it!

Smart choice! You will go far in this journey. :)

:drinker:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Someone already asked about this product earlier. The consensus was no.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/360005-have-you-heard-tried-sensa?hl=sensa#posts-4879615