Appetite Suppressant

Options
Someone was talking about this powder stuff you put into water to help suppress your appetite and I can't remember for the life of me what it's called. Any ideas?

Replies

• amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    Someone was talking about this powder stuff you put into water to help suppress your appetite and I can't remember for the life of me what it's called. Any ideas?
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    If I were you I wouldn't use an appetite suppressant. If you use it, you will lose, but it will come back twice as much. Then it will be even harder to get rid of.

Best wishes.
  • trackgirl89
    Options
    Hello!

Well water in itself is nature's best appetite suppressant so drinking lots of it helps. However, there's this product called Diet Water that's supposed to work really well. And its "all natural"- it even tastes like regular water. I've never tried it so if you end up looking into it- let me know how it goes.

Good Luck!

-Kay
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Water actually works really well. Try for 16 oz about 30 minutes before meals and 8 oz with snacks.
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have increased my protein and healthy fats (1 oz. raw nuts every day). I hardly ever get hungry anymore .... and I am still losing. :smile: