Begging for friends

Options
Hi, my name is Nicky and I have struggled with weight my whole life and it feels like the best years of my life I have spent trying to lose at least half my body weight. I really don't know where I have gone and have tried every diet in the book but unsuccessfully. So I am joining this site so that maybe I can re-educate myself and track what I am eating because I must be eating more or exercising much less than I think. This has depressed me my whole life but going to the gym has put me in a positive vibe and I am going to change myself, no more Lighter Life and Cambridge, the psychological damage has been done with those and I will not succumb to those offensive diets any longer. I will lose weight the hard way but the right way but I really need some friends on here to steer me in the right direction and encourage me. Please add me

Replies

• Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    add me if you want. :wink:
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN BE MY FRIEND.
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nicky....I believe you came to the right place! Add me
  • superflyrbi
    superflyrbi Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. Good support is key to a good life.
  • MichelleKMo
    MichelleKMo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can do it Nicky!! You have lots of people here to help! Feel free to add me :)
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You'll love it hear!! lots of support to be had!! Would love to support you through your journey!! Feel free to add me!
  • mzterri
    Options
    Hi Nicky,

Add me too!!
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicky I too have used cambridge and tonight I was just thinking that I so enjoy carbs so what am I doing
    think I will start a more nutrionally sound plan come monday
    H x
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me

Good luck!
  • mlindahl
    mlindahl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I finally introduced myself a few days ago. I guess I wanted to start this privately at first.

It is a wonderful site and very helpful. People seem very friendly and encouraging.
  • mikioi
    mikioi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just sent you a friend request. Please feel free to add me as well!
  • 1960lisa
    1960lisa Posts: 193
    Options
    You don't need to beg for friends here.... I only joined a week ago and have found so many wonderful supportive friends here.
  • kg1058
    kg1058 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'd be happy to make some new friends as well! I'll be sending you a friend request for sure! Good luck!
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey, you sound just like me! Would love to be your friend an we can encourgae each other! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I've added you :smile:
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request. The more support the better.
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club, i joined less then a week ago.. add me as a friend :)
  • LazyDavid
    Options
    .......no more Lighter Life and Cambridge, the psychological damage has been done with those and I will not succumb to those offensive diets any longer. I will lose weight the hard way but the right way ......
    Hi Nicky,

If only one my friends would come to the same conclusion as you have! It's a difficult but rewarding journey when you achieve goals through hard work, sweat and determination!

Wishing you all the best as you travel towards your goals!
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP x Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck on your journey :)