Introducing myself - new to the site

Options
Hello,

I've been pretty overweight my whole life basically and with starting my first desk job it's just gotten worse (over 140kg) so a couple of weeks ago I decided to join a gym and get my eating in order and yesterday I discovered this site..so now I'm tracking it more accurately and we'll see how I go.

I'm from New Zealand and I've always been a bit embarrassed about this..but everyone here seems friendly and supportive..so please give me any advice / support you have to offer, I've already learned a lot just by reading through a lot of these posts.

I'm starting to really like exercise, though I used to hate it when they made me do it at school so that's a very good step I think :)

Anyway..hope to get to know some of you and see some good results!

Replies

• VixenGddss5
    Options
    Its even better if you can get 1 or 2 people who also go and make sure each of you shows up, or that you have a really good excuse for not lol even if you go to separate areas after a while.
    My name is Meg. I'll send you a request, and since I'm a SAHM I'm on here a lot and always looking up new healthy recipes for dinner at night.