BIG BOOBS - need inexpensive online bra store

Options
april_beth
april_beth Posts: 617 Member
anyone? anyone? ive gone from a G to a whopping FF...

i know im not the only one...can someone point me to a website? the ONLY damn store in my area is charging 55 bucks for one bra - and last time i dropped 200 bucks there two bras broke within two months...

HELP!

Replies

• feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    try www.biggerbras.com
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I usually find the best prices on www.figleaves.com. They are in the UK, but shipping isn't too bad to the US. I'm not sure where you are.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hanes.com- I would think they could work with most sizes. Hope I can help:)
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I LOVE YOU BOTH.
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Good luck girlfriend. When I was pregnant, I was a fit 160 and went from a DDD to a G. Biatches never went down. I have yet to find a non-maternity bra that fits nicely that I've spent less than $60 on. And forget about sports bras! I could go on all day.

I will say, it's a very love/hate relationship. I love them because I know women who pay money to get uglier boobs than mine. They're not saggy (yet), no stretch marks (yet), and fairly perky (for now). But I also have ridiculous back problems and running is just god awful.

I'm preaching to the choir though ;)
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump. I need this too!
  • VixenGddss5
    Options
    I actually found $15-20 bras that are SUPER comfy and really supportive at Motherhood Maternity. I'm a DD (not pregnant) and they are AMAZING I'm gunna go back and get some more to replace my cheepy walmart sale bras OH and no underwires!!!
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I actually found $15-20 bras that are SUPER comfy and really supportive at Motherhood Maternity. I'm a DD (not pregnant) and they are AMAZING I'm gunna go back and get some more to replace my cheepy walmart sale bras OH and no underwires!!!
    I ADORE underwire, but I've had this ridiculous case of "swamp t*t" as my mother loves to call it so I've had to ditch the wires and actually wear an ace bandage around my ribs to keep the gauze and such in place so nothing rubs against the rash lol.

Oh the joys of being stacked!
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Actually Avon has great bras that are fairly inexpensive, especially if you can catch them on sale. They are Bali/Playtex. I ordered one recently and I'm a DD. I only paid about $25 for it and it does not have underwires either. The only downfall is not all of the styles come in all of the sizes so you have to look through them a bit.
  • Zanthera
    Options
    http://www.lindasonline.com/

From New York. I live in Montreal and get them here. I have H cups and they are pretty nice here.
  • VixenGddss5
    Options
    Oh holy moly!!! i just measured myself . . . apparently my boobs went from a D with my last pregnancy to a GG!!! I knew they got bigger but dang! Guess I gotta go bra shopping! all my bras are D's and C's!!!! Thank you for posting this or I may not have thought about it before I switched back to regular bras!!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I expect to pay $125+ for my bras.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I'm willing to donate my hands if anyone needs them
  • tricia19444
    Options
    I struggled with finding bras for years... I found one certain style at JCPenney but it never was 100% right.
    Then I went to Nordstroms, had a true fitting, and discovered the Elomi bra.
    I am a 38F, and I bought two Elomis in April. I have two of them and have been wearing them 90% of the time and they are still going strong... really strong :-) I usually don't wear them if I am staying home all day, and resort to a not so right fit bra.
    I do wash them in the washing machine, but do not dry them.
    I just want to say that if you are bigger on top, the Elomi's are awesome... They run about $50 each but they are very well made.
    And once you know your size, they can be as low as $30 each online.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I wear a 38K and the only local place I've found is Womanwithin.com. Their bras will cost you $30-$50 but they last 6 mo to a yr depending on how often you wear it and how you wash it.

Good luck!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    www.lanebryant.com I'm a 44DDD and it's the only place I can find bras.. Usually about $35 for one, and they're always running a BOGO1/2 OFF
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options

Next time you're in Michigan....... ;) hahahah
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Be careful while jogging, though. If you don't get your strides synced up correctly, it can cause injury.
  • VixenGddss5
    Options
    Anyone tried Macy's bras? they have buy 2 get 1 free sale going on right now
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    IN FOR BIG BOOBS

that is all.