Hello from Sanford Florida

Hello my fitness pal buddies,
my name is Gabby and I am 23yoa and in a huge need to lose weight. I am currently 206 lbs and disgusted with how I look. I have a 2yoa daughter and the pounds have been pounding by the minute..any food ideas, please pass them along such as filling foods, healthy snacks, etc.. I really need to get in shape and now is the time.. Look forward to hearing from some of you

Replies

• JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Gabby! Welcome to this site. It is wonderful! My biggest tip is to look at the nutritional value and calorie count of something before you eat it and be truthful on here on logging your food. It will help you be successful. If you are having a bad day you can vent to me. I am here to encourage you and cheer for you. Remember everyone one on here has the same goal... To get fit. Good luck and start grooving and dancing around with your 2 year old! You are welcome to friend me and ask for support any time you need it!
  • my lunch today was awesome - 4 low fat ritz crackers, less than a 1/4 cup of chicken salad from publix, slice of lowfat kraft american cheese, 1 slice of land o frost turkey (quartered) and a few drops of franks redhot buffalo sauce. It kept me full for the size too.