Who's the new girl?...

Got a really sweet NSV this morning, I had walked from work over to a restaurant to grab the boss and myself some morning grub. We were waiting on our deliver truck to arrive, so we agreed breakfast would be easy to get in while we waited. Well, as I was walking back from the restaurant, I saw our warehouse truck backing up to the door. We started unloading, and the driver confessed to me that he saw me coming across the parking lots, and thought sarcastically "Great who's the new girl?" He didn't know who I was....funny thing is I see this guy every week, and he didn't even recognize me! I told him that was the nicest thing he could have unintentionally said! It came at a great time, needed that boost. Have a great day MFP!

Replies

• trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    wow! that's awesome! you probably do look like a new girl, since you lost 64 pounds! your very inspiring!! :smile:
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Oh yes, that would be an awesome compliment! :) Yay!
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    That is a great compliment! Awesome :drinker:
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    That's a really awesome NSV :) Congrats!!
  • too cool. I want to be unrecognizable when I get close to my goal....
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    FANTASTIC NSV! I'm hoping by this time next year, people don't recognize me either! Heck -- I want to look in the mirror and wonder who that is! lol

SO happy for you! Congrats on the fantastic progress! You're doing great! :o)

Peace,
    Loree
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    I just love that when it happens.. i went to work and had to do some training about a month ago but with this company a few years but the trainee didn't know who i was since i was fifty some pounds less.. it feels good
    congrats
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    aww that's awesome!!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    What an awesome NSV!
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Okay, that's my next goal :) Congratulations!! :)
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    What a nice compliment . Keep up the good work.
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 98 Member
    What a great way to start the day. :) I am very happy for you.

Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!