Running NVS!!!!!

Options
So to date my average run was 4mils. I went up to 4.25 once. I started running at the beginging of the summer running .5miles.

There is this loop around my house that goes through3 towns and back to my house that I always though was long... so I made it my goal.

Well today I met me goal! I ran it!!!! It is actually 5.53 miles according to my ipod (nike +) I ran it in 56.36 which is 10.14average pace! I did not stop running once!

I am sooo happy I had to share!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you victory. :flowerforyou:
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Well done, you must be soooo pleased with that. I began running last spring, and started just walking, then short jogs which eventually all joined up into a run. I thought I was too old to run at 49, but after a few admonishments on here I gave it a go. Last 3 days I have covered 11 miles a day...
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Well done, you must be soooo pleased with that. I began running last spring, and started just walking, then short jogs which eventually all joined up into a run. I thought I was too old to run at 49, but after a few admonishments on here I gave it a go. Last 3 days I have covered 11 miles a day...

wow congrats! I set my goal at 40 miles in 4 weeks. we shall see it is getting colder (I live in Maine) and found that I need to bundle up more and it is not motivating at al...
  • jesskahh87
    jesskahh87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooo proud of you Hil!! I know you could do it!!
  • heyyooadrienne
    heyyooadrienne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! I just started running and I can do about 2.5 miles with out stopping to walk. I can't wait to improve.. you are definitely an inspiration to me!!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    that is an awesome nsv! you've worked hard to get to this point. congratulation!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    That is awesome speed too!!! congrats!
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!