Bye Bye Fatty Pants!!NSV

Options
So since joining MFP, I have gone from 223 to my current weight as of Tuesday of 205 and today I officially got rid of a pair of my size 18 khaki pants that I wear for work!! I have not decided how I want to recycle them, as I don't really want to throw them out but they are very worn with a rip in one knee and frayed at the bottom! But yay!!!!!

Replies

• Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I was going to say donate them, but if they're that worn...I would keep them so you can do a comparison photo when you get to your goal weight :)
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Nice!

Maybe keep them for some before & after pictures down the line?
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I love me some smaller sizes! :drinker:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    This always feels SO good. congrats and keep up the hard work!
  • Nurse_krissy
    Nurse_krissy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats! From experience, I'd say to keep them. Five years ago, I lost 55 lbs. I remember my largest pair of jeans (size 16) and I really wish I had kept them so that when I reached my goal (size 4), I could lay my skinny jeans on top of them and take a picture! My vote? Keep them until you reach your goal and snap a picture to document your success! THEN toss them! :) Keep up the great work!
  • librarynerd81
    librarynerd81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Do you sew? Maybe you could make a cute bag? Or small pillow case? I do this with shirts that my kids out grow. That way they get to keep their favorite shirts and I get to make it useful. It would always be a great reminder for you if it's visually accessible most of the time. Plus you get some really cute stuff out of pants you don't ever want to wear again!! :tongue:

Congrats on the weight loss!!!!
  • baloney17
    baloney17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I felt the exact same way when I got out of my size 20 and back into my 18s. Now my 18s are feeling a little loose and I'll be on cloud 9 when I can wear 16s again. It's been at least 6 or 7 years! Keep up the good work. You're doing such a great job.
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's a great feeling to go down a size. When I went from being a 14 forever down to fitting into the 12 you almost couldn't get me out of the dressing room.
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Burn them!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!