Lost over 200lbs throughout my journey----

Options
Hello, my name is Erica....I have lost over 200lbs over the years not at once but every time I have tried to lose weight. The only problem is it keeps finding it's way back. I have a problem with staying committed and on task.....I start losing then feel comfortable with eating bad choices (thinking I can handle it) and boom, the weight starts creeping again. So, this time...I want to do and stick with it. So, please....I need all the support I can get and more. Thanks!

Replies

• MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I can relate to what you are saying. However, you are at the right place. I love this site and I have learned so much about food and calories. To be honest, I don't feel like I am dieting. I am going with the steady goal of 1 pound per week and so far I am on track. I think you will find this site to be the same way. Good Luck
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is a great place for support! You can add me if you would like. Good luck on your journey!
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention that I enter my food before I eat it. It helps me stay on track. It takes a lot of planning but it is well worth it.
  • MizzJuicy
    Options
    Erica. I totally understand. I have been on the same emotional roller coaster! i have been doing good since I started this on Monday, but today I went over in my calories by 63 calories. :sad: . I am trying not to get discouraged and I will definitely be paying more attention this weekend! Good Luck!:happy:
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You have come to the land of support!!!!! I have not lost as much weight as you, but it seems that everytime I try to lose weight I start making one poor choice after another. But I am done with that, this is the time to change!! Everyone is here to support you :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.....we can be support buddies!
  • MizzJuicy
    Options
    @MIMITIME - That is definitely a good plan. I did that all week except for today and I believe that was my downfall. I got busy and ran out of time so I hit the buffet my daughter wanted to go to. Although I watched my portions and did not overeat as I usually do, I still had one too many slices of pizza! :mad:
  • angjindra
    angjindra Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like to do the same thing. It seems to help me plan better for not going over on anything!
  • majric2003
    majric2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I need all the motivation I can get. Trying to get over this slump. One day I a motivated and then one of life's little boulders fall on my shoulders and weigh me down...lol.
  • ciedelle26
    Options
    hello fitsness pals, please add me if you want.. :)