good thing for every one:) ps: and will make you laugh:)

Options
one thing to always remember is that you should always embrace your looks. even though you know your over wight, work hard to loss it, but still look in the mirror and say " whos that sexy lady/man looking at me;)" every day:) it will make you feel so happy about your self. and remember no matter what any body says your beautiful.:)

hope this made all you smile:) and made you think about how you think about your self. i went to the doctor today for my weight, and iv been on diets and i would starve my self while out with my boy friend because i didn't want to look like i wasn't trying. and some really good advice my doctor gave me today was, " enjoy life you only live once:) now make good decisions to be healthy but don't sit there and let life pass you by" well i hope i was up lifting to y'all:)

Replies

• MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Very nice post. You are right, we do need to love ourselves no matter what. Your doctor gave you some great advice. I hope you will try this site with or without your diet pills. I have learned so much about food and calories not to mention I have picked up some great tips and really good recipes. Good Luck
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Where is my laugh. I was told one would be provided.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    one thing to always remember is that you should always embrace your looks. even though you know your over wight, work hard to loss it, but still look in the mirror and say " whos that sexy lady/man looking at me;)" every day:) it will make you feel so happy about your self. and remember no matter what any body says your beautiful.:)

hope this made all you smile:) and made you think about how you think about your self. i went to the doctor today for my weight, and iv been on diets and i would starve my self while out with my boy friend because i didn't want to look like i wasn't trying. and some really good advice my doctor gave me today was, " enjoy life you only live once:) now make good decisions to be healthy but don't sit there and let life pass you by" well i hope i was up lifting to y'all:)
    Really glad you shared tonight.. thanks!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Here_kittykitty
    Here_kittykitty Posts: 53 Member
    Options

LOL that made me laugh!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Very good advice! Thanks for sharing.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options

My 3 year old granddaughter told me this one...

Knock Knock
    <whose there?>
    April
    <April Who?>
    April May June-Bug that's who

BTW--her name is April :)

April's momma told her if she didn't stop jumping from step to step she was going to have to pop her.
    April said, "You can't pop me Momma, I'm not a bubble."

Two laughs one post...can't beat that!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • CarlaJean140down
    CarlaJean140down Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post...it is so true :) and a great reminder to all of us
    7534584 Posts: 38
    Options
    I am really laughing. April sounds too cute!
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    lol, if i looked in the mirror, and said, out loud, "who's that sexy person?" my husband would reply, " honey are you okay...its me!" lol
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Ok April sounds like a cutie pie.
    However while the original post did make me feel a tad bit warm and fuzzy. The title is false advertising. She owes us a joke :) or at least a funny cat picture.