Hey everybody!

Options
Hello! I'm new to MFP, (although I actually created my profile awhile back, I just never followed thru!). Earlier this week, after getting on the scale, I realized "Whoa Nellie!!" Time to get myself under control 'cause this is ridiculous! LOL! Anyway, I'm looking forward to making some progress soon, but I have decided no matter how my day may go (good or bad), I have to keep track of everyhing. I started tracking on October 4 even though I didn't have a real plan in mind yet. I really wanted to see exactly how much I was really eating/drinking on any "normal" day....Believe me, it was a real wake up call!!! :embarassed:
So if anything, I can already see exactly where I need to make some changes that will make a huge difference! So....here goes!!! :smile:

6497617.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• FinalMedha
    FinalMedha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined a few hrs ago! I have also had a lot of problems trying to lose weight- I excercise, do weights, think I ma eating okay(at leats not junk) but find it hard to lose weight! SO i thought I would join this group! everyone has been great! I haven't done an elliptical in months- so after reading what some of the friends I made today had done (whilst I was sitting on y sofa surfing the net), i went down and did an elliptical!! SHOCK!! Anyway I think you will enjoy this group! everyone is very very motivating and HAPPY!!! and extremely encouraging!!!!! WELCOME!!