Alarm Clocks

Options
amartine
amartine Posts: 125
Does anyone know if they make an alarm clock where you can pre-set it to go off at two different times? My boyfriend and I share an alarm clock...he gets up at 5:30 and I don't get up until 7:00 so he always has to reset the alarm clock for me (when he remembers to lol). Ours just broke so I'm going down to buy a new one tonight and wondered if they made these?

Replies

• amartine
    Options
    Does anyone know if they make an alarm clock where you can pre-set it to go off at two different times? My boyfriend and I share an alarm clock...he gets up at 5:30 and I don't get up until 7:00 so he always has to reset the alarm clock for me (when he remembers to lol). Ours just broke so I'm going down to buy a new one tonight and wondered if they made these?
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    They do make them..I use to have one but it croaked after many years!:flowerforyou:
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    yes i have one, got it at walmart in the electronic department.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have one that I got at K-Mart 8 or 9 years ago - I really like it!
  • direct1998
    Options
    yes i have one, got it at walmart in the electronic department.

Yes I also got mine at Wal-Mart.

We just got one for my son and found it at Target - it even has a projector on it to display the time on the ceiling or wall. I asked if he wanted to trade ... any guess what his answer was? :laugh:
  • amartine
    Options
    Is this what they are calling a duel alarm clock?
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Is this what they are calling a duel alarm clock?

That's what mine is called - kind of like the dueling rooster idea though :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Mine has two alarms as well.