Butt Bible Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• safetyjan
    Options
    Forgot to mention....I have Brighthouse Cable-Exercise TV and Chris Freytag has a new 10lb Slimdown Xtreme series that includes abs, body, core, kickbox, lower (40 min), upper, (40 min) and yoga. I have done the lower and upper body workouts. She touches on some of the same exercises as the butt bible but hits some different muscles because my butt and legs were a little more sore today than they have been with butt bible. It was nice to have a change.
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the lower body/ level three three times a week with my normal routine for two months and I have seen some serious results. I wear a 30 lbs weighted vest while doing the standing portion and use 12 lbs free weight when on the ground.
  • mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey guys ! I just started the butt bible yesterday. im gonna post before and after pix in 5 weeks . good luck to everyone weeeeeeeeee :)
  • gerbradaisy44
    gerbradaisy44 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have done two days of butt bible and I really like it.
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Is anyone doing this challenge still? I started the butt bible about 3weeks ago. I just moved to level 2 and am SERIOUSLY SO sore today! I'm going to do lower level 2 again today...
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Is anyone doing this challenge still? I started the butt bible about 3weeks ago. I just moved to level 2 and am SERIOUSLY SO sore today! I'm going to do lower level 2 again today...

I am currently doing it. I have On Demand through Time Warner and was on Lower Level 1 but they no longer have it available...wahh! So Im going to buy it tomorrow...so excited! I've been doing it for almost a month now and have seen amazing results!!!!

I am doing Level 2 Upper and its a killer for me!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options

I am currently doing it. I have On Demand through Time Warner and was on Lower Level 1 but they no longer have it available...wahh! So Im going to buy it tomorrow...so excited! I've been doing it for almost a month now and have seen amazing results!!!!

I am doing Level 2 Upper and its a killer for me!

I did level 2 both upper and lower twice this week. OUCH.
  • baggetta
    Options
    Just started the butt bible today! Can feel I am going to be sore already... it was great. Still wondering how many calories each level burns. Has anyone figured it out yet?
  • baggetta
    Options
    All the levels are back on Time Warner. I am also going to buy just so I have them in case they get taken off again.
  • clementine_76
    Options
    I'm on my third week of doing the Butt Bible. I've definitely been seeing some improvement. I don't have dumbbells; instead I use 2 cans of puree. Sounds silly, but I try to save money where ever I can and it works just as much.
  • Brendanleila
    Options
    On week2 of bb....new to this site. Any ideas how to log?
  • Shaniceb88
    Options
    Ive been doin the butt bible challenge for the past two months now I started lower level 2 last month I dont think I can do lower level 3 lol it looks extremely hard but gosh my *kitten* and thighs looks great!! when I enter it my fitness pal I jus put cardio and strength training I also do leslie sansone walk and tone before I began the butt bible workout.
  • mariavargascastro
    Options
    :tongue:
  • mariavargascastro
    Options
    HELP!

I did level one of the butt bible for 1 week than moved to level two the second week <-( the one im on now.)
    am i suppose to do the upper body work outs too, to get the same results.?!?
    I was thinking of doing level 1 one week, level 2 the next, and level 3 the third week and so on and so forth till the 6 weeks were up!
    am i doing this wrong?
    will i still get the same results?
    when should i start seen the results..?
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    @Maria, you are suppose to do each Level (Upper and Lower ) for 2 weeks each. Is anyone currently doing this? I just started a week ago.
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am doing it! Love the burn. My kids worked out with me tonight-that was hilarious!:laugh:
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Lara, it is fun! I start Level 2 next week. :)
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    @Maria, you are suppose to do each Level (Upper and Lower ) for 2 weeks each. Is anyone currently doing this? I just started a week ago.

here is the schedule: http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t507/laramikk/bbplan550pxl.jpg
    I thought I knew how to add a picture, but there's the link anyway... sorry.