Apple Cider Viniger

Options
Does anyone else drink apple cider viniger for healthy benefits and to supress appetite on a regular basis?
I have been doig it for around a week now and I feel it works with supressing my appetite.
I've also heard there are lots of health benefits because it internally clenses your body.

if anyone else has tried it before please let me know what you think and which brand of apple cider viniger you used.

:-)

Replies

• shawnsasylum
    Options
    I haven't tried drinking it yet. But I've heard the same things. Let me know how it works for you.
  • debgcook
    Options
    I am curious too.
  • picinina
    Options
    "Does anyone else drink apple cider" lol YES I DO!

Oops, you mean apple cider vinegar! Heh.
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My dad (78) takes a couple spoonfuls everyday. This is an old remedy from waaaaaaayyyyyyy back. Yes it does help with internal cleansing. He uses it for the health benefits, not the appetite suppressant. He is a very healthy 78 years old, and has had no major ailments.

How much do you take per day?
  • FirewifeCarrie
    Options
    I tried it a few years ago. It made me gag every time I drank it....I managed it for almost a week but gave up. Now whenever I smell vinegar I get chills, lol!
  • cakelust
    Options
    Bragg Organic Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar. The best! It's supposed to help with fat burning, which I guess is okay too ;o) I dilute it with water (like a tablespoon or two in a 12 oz water glass) and add a few drops of liquid stevia sweetener... it's refreshing. I can't believe people try to drink it straight!
  • lisamdc
    lisamdc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have heard that it works. I havent tried it. However for the spice lovers. My tonic is 1 cup of water, 2 tbsp of freshly sqeezed lemon juice and a dash of cayenne pepper. I drink that a soon as i feel a sugar craving coming on, or immediately after i have eaten. ( iget really really bad sugar cravings) the cayenne cleanses the blood, speeds up your metabolism and suppresses cravings. Lemon is a diuretic and a cleanser. When I did the master cleanse thats what they called for plus maple syrup. i found it worked so I minused the maple syrup because of the added calories, and I lasted 10 days on that diet with no food. SO now instead i just used the lemon water with cayenne and it works so well for a sugar junkie like myself!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    "Does anyone else drink apple cider" lol YES I DO!

Oops, you mean apple cider vinegar! Heh.

37oq.jpg
  • shannoncr
    Options
    I tried it but found out cinnamon supplements control my appitete and works on belly fat.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I've done it to help with bad sinuses. Either 1 or 2 T in a pint sized glass of water, I forget, thankfully it has been a while. Even sick as a dog I could barely stomach it, I can't imagine drinking it when I'm healthy and can taste stuff!

That and the Nedi Pot do work wonders, though.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I tried it but found out cinnamon supplements control my appitete and works on belly fat.

The only thing that works on belly fat is losing weight. Taking a pill or doing certain exercises won't rid you of the belly fat, it simply must be lost through calorie deficit.
  • ttunteeya
    ttunteeya Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot of good things about "Bragg Organic Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar" I'm going to go and purchase it next week! great to hear it helps with fat burning! thanks!
  • ttunteeya
    ttunteeya Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for all your comments and replies!
    I hear everyone saying they don't like the taste of it, butlove the taste of it, i even first started drinking it raw, but then realised it might be too acidic for teeth...
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I used it for 2 weeks to help clear chronic yeast in the gut. It worked, but it was DISGUSTING. I got to the point where I would shudder just opening the bottle.
  • naturallyflyy
    naturallyflyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I use two teaspoons of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar mixed in a cup of warm water, with 2 teaspoons of organic honey. They say its good to do twice a day. I initially started doing it to control acid reflux and it worked great! Now i use it for cleansing of the blood and weight loss. Im thinking to start using truvia instead of the honey.
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I used it for 2 weeks to help clear chronic yeast in the gut. It worked, but it was DISGUSTING. I got to the point where I would shudder just opening the bottle.

what was yeast in the gut like? not trying to be too personal, just wondering. I have stomach issues. thanks!
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    okay this is interesting. apple cider vinegar is so versatile!!! I use it as a hair rinse to get off residue. I have some unfiltered organic kind from the health market.

I think that kinds with the "mother" in them are better; this is the living organism....... P.S if you've ever had a Kombucha drink, I think they taste kinda vinegar-ish too.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options

what was yeast in the gut like? not trying to be too personal, just wondering. I have stomach issues. thanks!

bloating after EVERYTHING you eat, even a bite, tired, sick, yuck.