Bikini body in 7 months!!!!

Options
So in about 7 months I will be going on a cruise with some friends! I am super excited about the cruise but having some trouble keeping myself motivated to lose this weight and have the bikini body that I have been wanting!! I just recently moved from Michigan to Florida and I am still in the process of getting settled in here. Sooo many restaurants that we did not have in Michigan and I can't tell you how many times we have gone out to eat! :( I have not been making the best decisions when it comes to food and I have not been tracking what I have been eating! I moved down here without having a job lined up first so I have started searching but I have been stressing out about that as well! Good news is I did join a gym before I moved down here and I found the same gym right around the corner from where I live and I have transferred my membership to this one. I have family down here which helps and my mom and sister have joined my gym as well so I know they will help me but I guess I am looking for some more friends on MFP to keep me going and to keep me positive. I do have some great friends on here already but would like to add some more!!

Replies

• daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Feel free to add me, I am in Miami......... :smile:
  • JeanWalker109
    Options
    DUDE! I think that's super great motivation. My husband and I are goin' on our first cruise next Saturday. I'm freakin' excited!!! NOT anywhere near my goal, but still....just ecstatic!

You can totally do anything you set your mind to do. Stay focused! Oh & if, by chance, it's Carnival...they have a phone app that counts down the days, etc. You got this!

*smiles*

Jean
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    HI!... I'm in Florida too and moved here little over a year ago for WA State... Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    We're on the same boat! I'm planning a trip to Hawaii in about 2 months, and want to be in shape! I'm back on this site, and more motivated than ever, but sadly, all of my old MFP friends have vanished, and my IRL work out buddies are full of excuses lately :/
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    It's what sparked all this for me too!! Saw my pics from the last cruise I went on and was horrified!! One year later on the next one I want to be a new me!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Florida. I just moved down to Miami from Toronto Canada about 7 months ago...still getting used to move, but very much enjoying the awesome weather right now. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • KellyAnn143
    KellyAnn143 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    DUDE! I think that's super great motivation. My husband and I are goin' on our first cruise next Saturday. I'm freakin' excited!!! NOT anywhere near my goal, but still....just ecstatic!

You can totally do anything you set your mind to do. Stay focused! Oh & if, by chance, it's Carnival...they have a phone app that counts down the days, etc. You got this!

*smiles*

Jean

Thank you sooo much!!! And yes it is a Carnival cruise I will definitely check out the app!!
  • KellyAnn143
    KellyAnn143 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! So good to have some new friends to keep me going!!!