Rebounding.

Options
Does anyone know how many calories you burn rebounding? It isn't on the exercise list and I searched it and found lots of different amounts. I guessed low, I hope. Anyone know? Thanks

Replies

• tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Well if this were in the chit chat section I'd say that by rebounding you meant the first guy after a long relationship, but since it isn't I'm gonna guess basketball? If that's not it, I, at least, need a different description to go on.
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Well if this were in the chit chat section I'd say that by rebounding you meant the first guy after a long relationship, but since it isn't I'm gonna guess basketball? If that's not it, I, at least, need a different description to go on.

haha that's why I clicked the post LOL
  • Littlered9
    Options
    Yes, I actually did rebounding (mini trampoline jogging) tonight and for 25 min. I burned 137 calories. Funny, I just got done and saw this post! (o;
  • dianapj
    Options
    Oh, hilarious! I never even thought of that. Yes, mini trampoline jogging. Thanks for the laugh and the info. I'll check it out now.
  • dianapj
    Options
    Thanks, that is one of the sites I checked. It gave me one of the lower numbers. Which is a bummer but still good. Maybe I just need to get one of those fancy watches and find out for sure.