A milestone

Options
Weighed in today at under 100kg (99.6) for the first time in years (decades actually)
It's been quite a barrier for me - I started at 127kg and was down to 105 in a year
but then hovered at 102 - 105 for months.
Got back from holiday a month ago at 105kg and found this site and used it to kick-start myself
Seems to be working ! - 90kg here I come

Nice NSVs

People sidle up to you at work and ask for weight loss advice

Even with your belt at the last notch, your trousers are still in danger of falling down (time for some new ones I think)

Replies

• lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Well done! I started at almost 103kg and down to about 88 now. Also had ppl at work ask, they look so disappointed when I say eat less and exercise more! Everyone wants a quick fix...
  • AriesEarth
    AriesEarth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    yah - Good job!
    I remember the first time the scale showed 99.9!! I was ecstatic ;-)
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Weighed in today at under 100kg (99.6) for the first time in years (decades actually)
    It's been quite a barrier for me - I started at 127kg and was down to 105 in a year
    but then hovered at 102 - 105 for months.
    Got back from holiday a month ago at 105kg and found this site and used it to kick-start myself
    Seems to be working ! - 90kg here I come

Nice NSVs

People sidle up to you at work and ask for weight loss advice

Even with your belt at the last notch, your trousers are still in danger of falling down (time for some new ones I think)

Well done I started at 105kg as well using kg because in the Uk!! Anyways, started there in March this year and have lost over 26kg (59lbs) so far so am really glad to see you going for it you can do it right now i have 13kg to go in March I would have thought it impossible, but now i can see the finish line only 3 more huddles to cross!!

With Motivation, Exercise and Commitment man we are will get there!! Keep going am sooooooooo happy to be doing it with you!!
  • jcb110
    jcb110 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for the support
    I'm UK too so kg comes more naturally than pounds, but of course the real reason is that 100kg sounds less than 220 lb

Trouble with that is that weight loss in kg sounds less impressive

The answer is to quote weight in kg but weight loss in lbs to get the best of both worlds :smile:
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Lol that is exactly what I do too! In the UK too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!