New to the forums - here to break bad habits by forming good

Options
Hello all,

I've been tracking my calorie intake on here for a while now, but thought it might be a good idea to exchange ideas with likeminded people in the forums to possibly help each other in our quest to a fitter, firmer and healthier lifestyle! :)

With summer approaching it's my goal to lose 22kg by Christmas in order to feel good about myself again as the greatest Christmas present ever! Do you know the feeling when you have to get dressed up for a special occasion and then thinking to yourself "I really should have made an effort to lose a few kilos before today..." Well I'm tired of having those thoughts and would much rather just feel good in my own skin. I know it sounds like a lot but I do believe it's possible! I will be following Michelle Bridges' diet and training program as I find her to be extremely inspiring and motivational and it seems like just a very healthy way to go about losing weight!

I'd be really happy to hear about what motivates all of you out there, what your fitness and weightless goals are and how you're going about achieving them! :)

Hope to hear from you!

Best wishes,

Doreen.

Replies

• eenbloempje
    eenbloempje Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I need to break my bad habits too: eating take-out and staying on the couch instead of exercising. I started mfp two months ago. First week was good, second was good enough, and then i went back to my old habits again. Maybe we can motivate each other?

Good luck!
  • Doreen1302
    Doreen1302 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, would be happy to motivate each other! My first few days were good too, then slipped back into bad habits as well!! I guess the secret is replacing bad habits with good ones, it'd be great to help each other out a bit :)
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, and have you seen www.bodyrock.tv have a look, she is amazing and makes sure everyone has a workout, even those who have never trained before!! xx

Will send you a message, I need motivation and to know people on here are doing it will kick me up the backside and make me do more! LOL xxx
  • Doreen1302
    Options
    Kicks up the backside are good and sometimes needed - I'm definitely in the same boat with that one too!! :)
  • Doreen1302
    Options
    Kicks up the backside are good and sometimes needed - I'm definitely in the same boat with that one too!! :)