Mermaid vs Whale

Options
**I saw this blog and I wanted to share it. I am sure some have already read this but for those who didn't it's worth the read. I hope this encourages anyone to embrace their beauty. I am a firm believer of living a healthy lifestyle, though I am also strong enough to filter out the criticism from the media.**

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There was a picture of a very thin and beautiful woman at the entrance of a gym awhile back. The caption read, "This summer, do you want to be a mermaid or a whale?"

Whales are always surrounded by their friends: dolphins, seals and curious humans. They are sexually active and raise their children with great tenderness. They entertain with dolphins and eat lots of prawns. They swim all day and travel to fantastic places like Patagonia, the Barents Sea or the coral reefs of Polynesia. They sing incredibly well and they are recorded on tracks. They are impressive and dearly loved animals, which everyone admires.

Mermaids DO NOT exist.

Even if they did exist, they would line up to see a psychologist because of a problem of split personality: woman or fish? They would have no sex life and could not bear children. Yes, they would be lovely but lonely and sad.

Without a doubt, I'd rather be a whale.

We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated. Whenever I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself that I am beautiful.

Replies

• damecaite42
    damecaite42 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this- I hadn't seen it before! :)
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I want to be the hot mermaid.

Eff this koombayah noise.
  • nicki2135
    Options
    My friend had this on her facebook wall with the pictures, I really liked it, but do you think we cane be whales with a mermaids body? thats what i'm aiming for lol
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I can speak whale:

DOOoooooOOOOOOOO IIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIiiiiiiii LLLLoOOOoooOOOOKKKKKkkk FaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttTTTTTTTTT