My first NSV

Options
Hi everyone
Although I have had a great week scale wise (3lb) lost Yesterday at 8lb down I finally had my first NSV.:happy:
It was only simple but I bought some skinny jeans a few weeks ago and when they came they were just that bit too tight to wear but last night I wore them to a party with a boob tube top and heels and i felt fine in them!!
sounds stupid but was the first time in ages that i'd gone out feeling confident and not wanting to hide in a corner constantly adjusting my clothing all night.
And today I am going to a fair and am feeling ok about wearing leggings and boots to that as well.
I don't know if its because i look a bit better or because I know I am really making progress with this diet but whatever I finally think i'm starting to get my confidence back and wanted to share that with you lovely people.
Nicki

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's the most important thing in this "getting healthy journey".....to feel comfortable and confident in your own skin!!!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Great Job! The little things can make us so happy! Keep up the great work!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yay for Non Scale Victories!
  • mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's what this is all about...improving your health,gaining self confidence and feeling good in your skin!! CONGRATS! Keep up the good work!
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!