new to this

Options
Hi im soon new to this but I think this would work for me inshallah
Just want to ask a question, can we eat whatever we want as long as we don't go over the calorie limit? I know its healthy, and more better to eat healthy food but sometimes I have junk but not so much and i don't go over my calorie limit, would that be still ok?

Replies

• Norton1971
    Norton1971 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I believe you still need to watch the fat and sugar intake. But MFP can guide you on that.
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    NO you can't eat anything watch your food intake and combinations of foods. I know low carbs and fats will help you to lose weight
  • nicki2135
    Options
    Hiya
    Its obviously better for your health and for keeping the weight off in the long term to adjust to a healthier diet but IMO if you stick to your calorie goal you will lose weight whatever you eat, its just that you will probably be hungry as your eating less food with the same calories and you wont get the same health befits.
    That said the occassional bit of junk food wont do you any harm.
    Nicki
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    In short I say 'yes'.

I do my best to meet my calorie count using healthy foods but on occasion I give in to cravings. I log whatever I eat and if possible that day workout a little longer to balance things out.