Pumpkin Cupcakes

Options
tabik30
tabik30 Posts: 443
I made pumpkin cupcakes from skinnytaste.com and they were yum! They are only 121 cals. and that's with the icing! Check out the website for great fall recipes

Replies

• owlfan68
    owlfan68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I sooooooo love that website!!! I have made about 10 different things from the website from appi's to dinners and desserts!!
  • tabik30
    Options
    I sooooooo love that website!!! I have made about 10 different things from the website from appi's to dinners and desserts!!

Me too! I love that they list the nutritional info. I also love skinny crockpot but most dont list the nutritional info and I hate trying to figure it out
  • mamaredhead
    Options
    Hey, great idea, I was wondering what to do with all that orange stuff around ...

Thank you and have a great weekend!!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Those cupcakes are AMAZING! Soo delicious and moist!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Those look great!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I loveee her site! I wanna try the pumpkin bread or pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes!
  • tabik30
    Options
    I loveee her site! I wanna try the pumpkin bread or pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes!

OMG I hadnt seen the cheesecake cupcakes!!! These have creamcheese icing and I was pretty darn excited about that!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Mmmm sounds really yummy!
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to make these! Thank you!!
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    Just saw those on that website. They look sooooo yummy and I'm thrilled that I found a recipe that I can make for my family to enjoy autumn without a bunch of guilt.
  • swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I made these last night and they were AMAZING! Seriously, you have to try it. Hands down better than any cupcake I've ever had and is a lot healthier! My only warning is to make them for an event or when you can share them with lots of people- having a whole plate sitting there is proving to be very difficult! I'm taking the rest of mine into work tomorrow!
  • celestrialgal
    celestrialgal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the website info, looks great! I love pumpkin so i will definitely try these!