Options
surfrgrl1
surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
since you joined MFP?

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    cinnamon apple chopped up into my oatmeal; baked banana's with brown sugar for dessert; and stir-fried vegtables with soy sauce.
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Applejuice that doesn't remind me of baby vomit! (Mott's LIGHT)
  • Whopooh
    Whopooh Posts: 50
    Options
    Just about any recipe from skinnytaste.com. Just made the spaghetti squash lasagna and it was delicious and easy to make.
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    Using hummus on a sandwich instead of mayo/mustard....thanks to my cousin. This is the same girl who got me to enjoy dipping my fries in mayo when we were younger!
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm lactose intolerant so I've always stayed away from milk but I've recently become a big fan of almond milk. It tastes great and is way low in calories.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Archer Farms granola cereals, its a little more calories at breakfast, but its filling enough to hold me until lunch, and takes care of the sweet tooth
  • km_jenn
    km_jenn Posts: 107
    Options
    Avocado instead of cheese or mayo on a sandwich, hummus, almond milk, pita bread, veggies taste good in everything, hemp seeds, pine nuts, cottage cheese, frozen grapes (best. treat. ever.), baked apples stuffed with a raisins, oats and a little brown sugar and cinnamon, how much I love all seafood, quinoa, cous cous, falafel, tzazikki, sooooo many things! I also discovered how much I love to cook, and how with careful planning you can eat awesome food everyday, on a budget, with little time!
  • shaylafitness
    shaylafitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just about any recipe from skinnytaste.com. Just made the spaghetti squash lasagna and it was delicious and easy to make.

Yes I love that site. I have to cosign that one, there was an awesome chicken taco chili recipe that I had a lot of fun with last Sunday. With that being said, since I'm re-learning how to cook again.... Ok... to be honest since I am learning how to cook, period. I find myself just using the a good old search engine and typing in my favorite foods with healthy, skinny, or substitute, behind it and I find all sorts of good recipes.

And guess what, cauliflower mash potatoes are not that bad after all... :D
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow cheeses
    Edamame
    Jaffa cakes (not so healthy..hehe)
  • denapand
    denapand Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anything by Hungry Girl, and I recently made a huge batch of pumpkin soup that came out really delicious.
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Green Smoothies!!! So Yummy!!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Muscle Milk Light
    Fennel
    Soy Nuts
  • strawberryromper
    strawberryromper Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Pitted dates.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Pitted dates.

I once ate a whole bag of these. It wasn't pretty :noway: :sick:
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Pitted dates.

Try splitting them and filling them with almond butter or a pecan.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Pitted dates.

Try splitting them and filling them with almond butter or a pecan.

Oh no, I love the taste of them. I just meant the after effects of a whole bag!
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    Raw bell peppers, raw carrots - unbelievable how good they taste!!! Or a banana..........hmmmm