Looking for some extra support and motivation

Options
I've been on the site for about a month and a half and have found that logging my food and exercise is great for keeping me accountable (and honest). I'm looking for some additional support and motivation.

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    For me logging everything I eat has been crucial! So has the exercising and eating back the exercise calories!!! Welcome to the journey! Add me if you like!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome to the journey !! ADD me if you like !! GOOD LUCK
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    It's great that you're reaching out for support ~ add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    Options
    Support is key so glad you reached out. You and others are always welcome to friend me for some calorie free tips and food for thought... Strong is the new Sexy Skinny! ;)

Cheers everyone, Colleen
  • Nurse_krissy
    Nurse_krissy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    When I joined, I promised myself I'd log EVERYTHING..... even when I threw caution to the wind and ate a ton of stuff I shouldn't have. Turns out, those "oops" moments weren't as bad as I had created them in my head and I wasn't doing the calorie damage I thought, which really helped to keep the negative self-talk away. When it's there in writing, you can see that what you've done is recoverable! Log it ALL - every BLT (bite, lick, and taste!)