Visalus/Body by Vi

Options
Has anyone heard of Visalus/Body by Vi? Have you tried it? Does it work? My sister in law starting selling it and she is having a party this weekend. So, I was curious if anyone had given it a try before and what they thought. Thanks!

Replies

• catfus
    catfus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on BBV and I love it. I feel great and am down like 12 lbs and really did nothing to help that along. It tastes great too which is awesome!! The shake I typically have it only about 250 calories and if you've watched the video you will see the nutrition I am getting in those 250 calories is like nothing else out there. If you have questions I'd be pleased to answer them.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    It's an MLM. They want you to sign up so they can make money by you purchasing the product and offering the same "oppurtunity" to everyone you know. While the product is okay, you can get the comparable shakes for much less cost.
  • shonasteele
    Options
    It's not cheap, but it is by far the best tasting shake I've ever had. You can mix them up with anything and they are delicious! I'm having one made with dark chocolate almond milk & peanut butter this morning and it tastes just like reese peanut butter cups. Also great with choc milk & raspberries or any combo of fresh fruit. I like them cuz I feel like I'm getting a totally delicious treat and yet it's loaded with vitamins and good stuff.
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What is the ingredient list like? I'm considering this, but am unsure.

You mentioned comparable products that cost less, could you tell me a little about those?

Thanks!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    What is the ingredient list like? I'm considering this, but am unsure.

You mentioned comparable products that cost less, could you tell me a little about those?

Thanks!
    Most protein shakes have similar and in many cases more protein. Optimum Nutrition sells all different categories of protein supplements with great quality and very decent cost. BSN also makes good products.
    Beverly International, Designer Whey, Gaspari Nutrition, Jay Robb, Labrada, and Universal Nutrition are brands that I feel have some good comparable options.
  • MaryStregger
    MaryStregger Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have a visalus shake every morning - two scoops of powder, one cup of tropicana orange juice, one tsp of ground flax seed, one cup of ice cubes. I blend it for several minutes, until it is really frothy. Yum :) It's only 200 calories, and incredibly tasty. I have tried many other brands and nothing tastes as good.
  • Pipelinerswife798
    Options
    Body By Vi so works! I have been on it for about 2 months now and have lost about 30 pounds! Even when I cheat every once in awhile I see very little weight gain, if any at all! There are tons of recipes and tastes sooo good! You gotta try it!