It's Snowing!

Options
Greetings from snowy Colorado. Woke up to it snowing out this morning. It's not sticking yet but the season has started. :smile:

Replies

• Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I love snow. I can't wait for the first snow here in Indianapolis. We've been "warned" that this is going to be a worse winter than last winter, and that makes me very happy. :D
  • andlovesaidn0
    Options
    its gorgeous here in canada.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    brrrrr..... I do not want it to come my way here in Southern Indiana!
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll be burning a lot of calories shoveling snow. I refuse to get a snow blower.
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love this time of year! No snow, but definitely Chilly here in AZ!!
  • Gogobecky
    Options
    Now, that's making me what to go skiing even more! I tried it last year for the first time and I love it! Come on snow up here near DC!!!! ;)
  • snowsquall
    snowsquall Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Can't wait til the snow, strap on the snowshoes and poles people, 800 cals per hour workout. Perfect exercise for the winter months.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    It's surpose to get up to 78degrees here in PA! Too bad I gotta work today :sad:
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    No Thanks!! I'll stay happy down here in the south, y'all!
  • babbs23
    babbs23 Posts: 11
    Options
    Great attitude!!! Shoveling snow is such good exercise!!!
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I,m not ready ready for snow! It's going to be 80 degrees the next couple of days in New England and that makes me a happy girl!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    It's surpose to get up to 78degrees here in PA! Too bad I gotta work today :sad:

YES! I'm in Pittsburgh and can't wait to get outside this weekend! Sorry you have to work today!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    What's snow?
  • ebethkerkaert
    Options
    oh no! if it's snowing in colorado, it's gotta be getting close to snowing here in MN! although it's been in the 80's all week, you just never know here. i LOVE your weight loss ticker saying/picture! where did you get that? the quote about the klondike bar....
  • fat_tastic
    Options
    Suppose to be warm here in NJ today, but love the snow can't wait!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous in vancouver, bc today!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I love snow!!! Still a little early for it here in Idaho, but there were a few flakes flying a couple days ago when it was raining. It's close! :)
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I want some snow here in Texas!! We never get the good weather all you Northerners (anyone north of Texas) take all the good weather!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I hate snow and cold weather!!! Here in Pa, its sunny and mid-70's today! :smile: But, I'm sure we'll get our share of the white stuff soon enough :grumble:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Yay snow! I would much rather it be cold & snowy than just cold. All the prettiness just makes it so much easier to stand the cold.