"The pile of clothes "

Options
ok so we all have that pile of clothes in the back of the wardrobe , you know the ones ... mines called the "your kiddin me pile " well my pile escapes from the wardrobe every now n then gets a longing look then refolded and placed back in there with a sigh . why am i telling you this ? Well i volunteared to help my younger brother (a cheff) waitress at a charity event hes cooking for ... he called me last night and said "by the way sis id like all the waitresses in white top n black skirt or trousers " i said yep no problem . well i get up this am only to find the black skirt i had falls off me " oh s**t ... i ran round the bedroom like a headless chicken in a blind panic for a few moments then remembered my pile of clothes .. thinking to my self hummmm i wonder .... there in my wardrobe hidden in the darkest depths was a pair of black trousers that were not 1 but 2 sizes smaller than what ive been wearing ... well i took them out and looked at them held them up and thought to myself ... Your kiddin me .... anyhow they were my last hope so i very carefully put them on and to my suprise they pulled up ??? i was astounded now here comes the worst bit will they do up ...drum roll......... OMG there a little tight but yes they did im amazed ... im now going to free the pile at the back of the wardrobe ..........:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    fantastic
    I too have 'those clothes' my wardrobe has the clothes I am wearing now and those I will be wearing this side of xmas - then in the loft I have those clothes that were expensive and I used to wear and will wear again maybe by xmas 2012 that would be good
    I love reading that others are getting there using MFP - gives me hope
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You get a big WOOHOO for that!
  • khill2742
    Options
    I am happy for you! keep up the good work!
  • sonic_the_cat
    sonic_the_cat Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • lkwilkey
    Options
    that is awesome very very happy for you Im finely having things like this happening and Iam sooo happy yes Iam......so with that being Said CongratsSSSSSSSSSSSS