when to weigh in??

Options
hi everyone!! can you please tell me when you personally weigh in please.
do you weigh in weekly/ monthly??
in the morning??
with or without clothes??
just curious so i dont get addicted to my scales!

x

Replies

• haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Once a week usually on fridays and thats only because at first i use to do it on wednesdays but i found that i was binging on the weekend so i switched it and i only do it in the morning after i go potty and naked :)
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every morning, after I use the bathroom, naked.
  • elmsallmissile
    Options
    Saturday morning, wearing the clothes nature intended, post ablutions, prior to breakfast.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Once per week - Sunday is my weigh-in day

When I wake up, I usually wait about 30 minutes.... use the bathroom first, strip down to nothingness and then weigh in.....
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i weigh first thing every morning before i eat or drink anything! without clothes dont want to add any pounds on the scales lol i must say i think im adicted to weighing myself
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Once a week on fridays, in the AM
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    I weigh in every Sunday morning too, a few minutes after I get up, but before I eat anything. I usually weigh in in my pajamas--shorts and t-shirt.
  • TogetherIcan
    Options
    Hi
    Saturday - try to do in the morning but have to with clothes on as I dont have scales at home so go to a shop and use theirs -- also get a slip with weight on so cant lie to myself on what scales are saying ! :laugh:
  • twocsmom
    twocsmom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I weigh in daily (keeps me on target) but only post every few days. No clothes, after the bathroom, before breakfast.
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    I personally weigh every morning, before I drink or eat anything, so right before I get into the shower, and I do it naked, so I don't have my clothing weight. Some people say to NOT do this, and to not weigh everyday, but I haven't had any problems with it, and it's been pretty consistant for me!
  • PJFaber
    PJFaber Posts: 47
    Options
    Every morning on WWii fit. With clothes but it asked how much clothes do weigh and subtracts it.(Some days I am tempted to say more than they actually weigh). On weekdays at the gym with shoes. I am addicted but I don't stress about the numbers because I am a long way from the 315 I used to weigh. I just don't want to go back to that anymore.
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    thursday, first thing in the am after I get dressed, but no shoes
  • Skinnymomma11
    Options
    I weight in every morning after bathroom, not eating or drinking anything before weight time. Then I weight again at the end of day an hour before bed, so I will know what food cause me gain or lose. And of course without clothes!

Also I learned that if I do 30 minute workout before eat, drink and then weight, i noticed I lose more than when I first got up.

I am addicted to scales but not obsessive, just keeping myself in track and path so I will know what food cause gain or none...

Good luck!!
  • gemmaclaire26
    Options
    thanks everyone. think im going to weigh in sunday mornings, after wee in the nude! i have sundays off work so will work well i hope!
    thanks again xx
    ps-i give me til tuesday before i star a daily weigh in!! lol
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I use the Wii Fit 2 to weigh in. I do it every Sunday mornings. I do it naked after I go to the potty. Since I do it naked I do select the -/+ 0 lbs when it asks for clothes.

Edit part... I am thinking about going to once a month since I am almost to a healthy weight.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    Options
    sounds like a plan...

I weigh in first thing on a saturday morning, same routine as you just described, primarily because it's the one day I can get 10 minutes in the bathroom undisturbed by anyone else...
  • adsumodo
    Options
    I'm a college junior and I go home once a month. I weigh myself there, in the morning before breakfast, after I've used the bathroom, and naked. I think it's much more rewarding once a month because it's like "wow! Look what I've accomplished!" because all the bad days even out :) I don't take the scale with me to school because I'll become totally obsessed!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    i weigh in once a week in the morning before i shower. i try not to weight myself more than that but sometimes i can't help it. :)