Not so good – NSV

lucycaz
lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
Just came home from shopping and realised that my wedding ring had slipped off my finger somewhere along the way....

I had noticed that it was getting looser and a week ago took my engagement ring off to have it resized but thought my wedding band would be OK for a while...

Now feeling really fed up.... :cry:

Replies

• SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    that is frustrating, It will still be a while before I will be able to wear mine again, I had to take it off, because it was way too tight, but I think I can try it on again in another 25 lbs.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Yikes! I hope it is returned to you.
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Aww I am sorry that happened. I hope it gets returned to you.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,211 Member
    Oh no. I am so sorry this happened to you. I hope you find it soon. :flowerforyou:
  • im so sorry...i now wear my rings around my neck on a nice thick chain and will get them resized once i get closer to my goal weight...

i hope that they are returned to you...
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    I'm so sorry to hear that! I had to start wearing my wedding ring on my middle finger because it kept falling off too. I'm waiting until I get to my goal weight to resize them. I hope you are able to get it back!
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    I am so sorry....I hope you find it!!!
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    I had the same thing happen but was lucky enough to find mine. I can't imagine what it would feel like to not find it. I am so sorry and hope you are able to find it.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Oh no, but yay :(

I finally had to take mine in a week ago because it kept flinging off my finger. They sized my engagement and guard from an 11 to 8.25!!!!!

I hope you find it, maybe it's where you put your grocery bags? Good luck!
  • Nurse_krissy
    Nurse_krissy Posts: 102 Member
    If you don't find it, it sounds like your hubby has the opportunity to buy you a really awesome "hitting your goal" present! :) When I lost 55 lbs, I had to have all my rings and watches resized. I never realized how fat my fingers and wrists were until it was gone! Crazy, eh?
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 459 Member
    I feel your pain!!

I lost my eternity ring when it flew off my finger whilst I was putting on my coat on after our plane arrived in Edinburgh. It was given to me my my partner and it was her grandmothers ( who died when she was young). I was/ am devastated... nothing can replace it..

xx
  • I'm sorry to hear about the ring, but definitely congratulations on losing the weight!

I sent my college ring off a couple of weeks ago to be resized from a 10.5 to a 8.5. It arrived back at my house yesterday, and it looks so tiny!!
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    I'm so sorry about your ring! I hope you can find it somehow.
    But your weight loss is terrific!
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    I am sorry you lost your ring, I hope you find it soon.

This is the reason mine is on a chain around my neck - I am scared to wear it as I don't want to loose it.
    I won't get it re-sized yet as I am hoping to loose another approx 45lb so I want to wait for a bit.
  • Oh no! :( I really hope that you find it. I would be heartbroken.

I've had to take all my rings off, they're all way too big now.
    However, Congratulations on the awesome weightloss.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Just came home from shopping and realised that my wedding ring had slipped off my finger somewhere along the way....

I had noticed that it was getting looser and a week ago took my engagement ring off to have it resized but thought my wedding band would be OK for a while...

Now feeling really fed up.... :cry:

Perhaps the stores you shopped in, you could give a call to their managers and explain you have lost a ring, give them the description and if they get something in, to have them call you...

This sucks hun.... Im about to lose mine if I dont get it resized or put on a chain....
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    I hope that you find your ring.....check your grocery bags and around your house maybe it dropped off before you even left
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!