Wii fit question

Options
Does anyone have any ideas on what is the best exercise on the Wii fit? I am Wii fit illiterate, so any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love the Rhythm Boxing. Gets my heart rate up and makes me sweat....also good for the mind as you have to remember what to do when! Have fun!
  • Norton1971
    Norton1971 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The hula hoop. Great fun. Tones up the waist lol
  • kayhlachase
    kayhlachase Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I personally love super hula hoop!
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    I love advanced step! I add some extra kicks in there to bring up the heartrate and when you're ready use hand weights for extra calorie burn!! : )
    Have fun! Just Dance and Just Dance 2 are awesome cardio workouts too 6 calories per min. on average!
  • cassiopeia1975
    Options
    i like the hula hoop too. but only ever do it when im alone...otherwise i end up in fits of giggles!
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    I've been using Wii Fit for over 2 months now and am still loving it. I bought a riser for the board and do half and hour of free step everyday. Much more of a workout with the board at 6 inches.

Have also got EA Fitness and Cardio workout - dance edition. Both are really good, I alternate between them both on a couple of week rota to keep things interesting.

I hope you start enjoying the benefits of using the Wii Fit
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    I love the advanced step cause you can add weights and raise your board:)
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Just Dance and Just Dance 2 are awesome cardio workouts too 6 calories per min. on average!

I LOVE Just Dance and Zumba they're awesome and so fun!!! You can literally play Just Dance for hours haha

On the Wii fit though i like the Pilates although i havn't been able to play for a while due to lack of space :(
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i love the boxing its a really good workout when u work your way up to the advanced. Also the assault course. the hula hoop is good too. i love the jogging and the step too.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I love the advanced step cause you can add weights and raise your board:)
    how do u raise your board. Iwas thinking of buying a step and putting the wii board on top!