5'6 146lbs need friends :)

Options
Hi All~ I'm new to MFP. I'm 26 years old 5'6 146 lbs hoping to get down to 130..maybe 125 :). Looking for some buddies with similar goals!

Replies

• Piper37
    Options
    I'm 4'11 at 127 and need to lose down to 115 or 110. I am 37 yrs old. And I'm tired of my clothes not fitting. ;). I really need a buddy too.
  • tula23
    tula23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm older than you but the similar height and weight. :-)
  • Ksnoddy87
    Ksnoddy87 Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm trying to loose another 30 lbs, you can add me if you would like! and I love you dog! American Eskimo right? I have the same exact dog...I love him with all of my heart! :heart: lol!
  • kmboffice88
    Options
    Hi!!! I am 23, 5'7" and 139! I started at 146, and want to get down to 130. We have very similar goals and heights, I would love to keep you motivated and vice versa!
  • Ksnoddy87
    Ksnoddy87 Posts: 121
    Options
    and I meant your not you! don't you just hate typos! lol!
  • mbcasey2009
    mbcasey2009 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Similar goals as well! I'm 5'6", currently at 138lbs (started at 142) and trying to get to 125-130. Add me, 'cause I need all the motivation I can get :)
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and pretty much started where you are, and I'm now trying to maintain around 128-130. Got down to 126 but as long as I'm under 130 I'm more or less happy....if you want someone who has managed to get where you're going, haha! :smile:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and in total had 33lbs to loose. Although I'm nearing my target feel free to add me anyone if you want support
  • tylarstevenson
    Options
    I'm 5'4 180ish pounds... I just decided today to put my profile off private, I need some friends and motivation!
  • SammiLeoni
    SammiLeoni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am pretty much the same as you! 5'6 and just weighed in at 140 - i want to get down to 120!!
    After wearing suits day in and day out - i finally tried on my actual day wear and nothing fits me!

I am just starting out so need as much motivational support as possible- lets help each other!!!

:)
  • rachaelliversidge
    rachaelliversidge Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm 5'6 and 143, super interested in tip on getting in to the 130's! Everything seems to be going so slow now!! What are your guys calorie goals for the day and do you eat back exercise cals? Would love to hear about eveyones routine, ESP those who have managed to get down to 130! X
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome...I am 5'4" and started here at 149, currently 145 and my goal weight is 125...please feel free to add me if you like, we can all use all the support we can get! :flowerforyou:
  • tita0427
    tita0427 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, 5'3", 163.5, and just had a baby in April. My goal is 135 right now. I could use all the friends I can get to motivate me also. =)
  • real_nicool
    Options
    Hey, me too! I've been using this site halfheartedly on my own but haven't really stuck with it. I need accountability and support. I'm also 5'6, weigh 150ish and want to get down to 130ish.
  • elzianne
    elzianne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, feel free to add me! I am always looking for more friends and extra support... if you have similar goals to mine or have achieved the goal I'm aiming for that's extra awesome!

I'm 5'6" and currently 144lbs. My goal weight is 135lb (I think! ha), but I'm kind of more focused on dropping my body fat % more than anything else. My highest weight was 168lbs and it's been a slow but steady journey for me so far. Trying to kick it up a notch to finally knock off those final 10 pounds!
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    welcome and free free to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Hi All~ I'm new to MFP. I'm 26 years old 5'6 146 lbs hoping to get down to 130..maybe 125 :). Looking for some buddies with similar goals!

Are you serious about the weight goal?

Im 5 feet 6.5 inches and per my doctor, the recommended weight is 160....