Best week ever

Options
Yesterday I got a new job, a job where I will do what I love most - playing music. And today I finished my first race ever - a 10.5k and my finish time was 1:03:54 which I'm really proud about. Especially since the trail was hills up and down the entire time, and at one point I actually didn't know if I would have to climb instead of run :) I don't think any of these things would have happened if I would be the same person I was 8 months ago. Yes, I am still the same person, but oh so different. My self confidence is way up there, and it doesn't get worse when you run past YOUNGER people who still weight 25-30 kilos less than you.

I deserve a night out with good friends :)

billingehusloppet.jpg

Love
/k

Replies

• Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment, congratulations!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that you had the best week ever!! Congratulations with your race and your awesome confidence!!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Way to go! Good for you!!!
  • Bsp120167
    Bsp120167 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! Awesome accomplishment. Good luck with the new job. Always great to do what you love.
  • ZoayZoay
    ZoayZoay Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh well done, that's great. You've put a lot of hard work into this.
  • DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment! I know you have worked hard for this. Congratulations
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Amazing job Kris!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    How awesome! Congratulations!
  • pffssas
    pffssas Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am soooo happy for you! Great accomplishments...woooohoooo!!! You are an awesome inspiration and i'm glad i get to tune in!!!
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very stoked for you, keep it going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!