I would normally never do this..

Options
..but I want to know if I'm the only one that can see the change. I've officially been working at this new lifestyle for 7 weeks. As of this morning, I am 16 pounds down and have finally hit ONEDERLAND.

This first set of pictures was taken on September 12 at 215 pounds:

206zzhf.jpg
xndu91.jpg
28vypu8.jpg

And this set was taken this morning (October 8th) at 199 pounds:

10xby50.jpg
2mmbzbk.jpg
b7ewy0.jpg

I'm still 67 pounds away from my goal weight (which I will hopefully reach before a big cruise in June). So what do you all think? Am I the only one that sees a slight difference?

Replies

• TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Wow I can really tell a difference in your waist area!!!!!
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Definate change in your waist!!!! Good for you!!! :) You're well on your way!!! :)
    Congrats on the ONEderland... I can't wait to get there myself, hehe
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!! I can totally see the weight loss!!!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    can really see a difference! great job!
  • gemmaclaire26
    Options
    I can see a difference- well done and good luck with your goal! x
  • LindsayT2012
    LindsayT2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I can really see it in your waist:)..what is onderland?
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Huge difference- great job! I love the idea of the flash-to hide your face- I may just try this:)
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 pounds from the 200's and yeah you're doing awesome! Keep up the good work.
    Doug
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    YES! I can absolutely see the difference- you are doing great! keep it up!
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Onederland is when your first number in your weight is 1 instead of 2 or 3 or whatever.
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You go girl! That is awesome:flowerforyou: !
  • KLLever
    KLLever Posts: 39
    Options
    I can see the difference. You're doing great. Imagine how you will look and feel in June! You're going to have an absolute blast on your cruise! :D
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I can really see it in your waist:)..what is onderland?

Onederland is when you reach the 100's...
  • icemaiden17_uk
    icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Theres a massive difference!! Esspecially in your waist and hip area!! Well done you!! I've started measuring myself each month now to see if I go down much when I lose more!! Maybe you should to and then you would have proof of the massive change!!:flowerforyou:
  • peaceinside
    Options
    Yes, Yes and Yes! Great job!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Agreeing with everyone - your waist shows the changes!!!!
  • klyssamoore
    klyssamoore Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I'm doing the 30 Day Shred (today will be Day 8) with 4 days of additional cardio per week..so I'll have some official measurements at the end of the month!
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    i can definately see a big difference just keep at it you are doing great!!!! :happy:
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I'm doing the 30 Day Shred (today will be Day 8) with 4 days of additional cardio per week..so I'll have some official measurements at the end of the month!

So inspiring and amazing. 16 lbs did so much for you, especially in the side view. Keep up the amazing work, and congrats on choosing to change your life. :)
  • victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done i can see a big change !! also well done for being brave enough to post your pics x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!