When you lose the weight...

Ok, I know Im not the only one who has a fat bucket list. You know, the list you have of things to do when you lose the weight.

I want to go skiing. I have never been and lived in the mountains for a year at a ski resort and never went up to the top of the mountain. So, I want to go skiing.
I also want to go horseback riding again without worrying about breaking the horse.
These are just a couple of things. What are yours?

Replies

• My husband loves hiking and I want to go with him and go as far as he does without
    huffing and puffing and having to stop every ten minutes!
  • GregT44
    GregT44 Posts: 28
    Scuba diving... I used to be on our FD dive rescue team years ago. Loved it but since I've gained weight I haven't been at all. And of course the wife would like to go dancing. I don't care as long as I loose the weight, I'll do anything.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member
    I want to go on amusement park rides.
    I would like to go horseback riding.
    Hike the Grouse Grind (is 3.5km of staight up the mountain).
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Europe and/or Washington, D.C., where I can walk everywhere without being tired and not feel too awkward about my size. And a family road trip somewhere fun. Maybe the Grand Canyon, but I hate heights and he's a geologist. It should be some good hiking, though.
  • My list is:

run a 5 k race in 30 min. or less
    go to cancun and wear a two piece bathing suit
    buy myself a new outfits and not feel self-concious about my body:smile:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    I would love to go out to the bars, dress up super hot and not feel like the fat friend!
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Sky diving!
    Wear a bikini in public again - nice winter holiday to an all inclusive will do nicely!
  • astrand1800
    astrand1800 Posts: 54 Member
    I would love to go out to the bars, dress up super hot and not feel like the fat friend!

this for sure!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    All want is to hit the beach and rock a two piece and feel amazing because of all the hard work I've done : )
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    I want to wear a bathing suit. I haven't owned one in 6 yrs.
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    All want is to hit the beach and rock a two piece and feel amazing because of all the hard work I've done : )

I want this too!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    I want to go to an amusement park and ride every dang ride they have without fear that I can't get the bar to close.

And then I want to give my sister back the christmas gift she gave me a couple years ago... the I'm not fat I'm just fluffy sweat shirt.... and tell her fluffy this!! lol