My 30DS before/after pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• nibbles40
    Options
    well done on your success, but may i ask is this 30DS shread a dvd ? doing 4 sessions at the gym but sometimes don't have the time to always go,
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Waist: 33" - 29.75" (-3.25")

You lost that much off your waist in 30 days?????

I was probably a bit bloated in the beginning (I started 30DS just after joining MFP). But I went back two holes on my belt!

that is amazing!!! I'm going to have to give it a try!!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    well done on your success, but may i ask is this 30DS shread a dvd ? doing 4 sessions at the gym but sometimes don't have the time to always go,

Yup, Workout DVD by Jillian Michaels. Also available on Amazon instant download if you're in the US!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Your results are great. Thanks for sharing!!! Q
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I am doing day 5 Level 3 tonight. I didn't start looking nearly as good as you but I am getting measurable results!! I was skeptical and didn't think it would work for me but it has been!!!

You look AMAZING!!!
  • busterrocks
    busterrocks Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, you had great results! I need to dust off Jillian and get back at it. I'm just not looking forward to how sore I'll be
  • deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great results! You can really see a difference in your abs.
  • titlich
    titlich Posts: 23
    Options
    Great results !! I am on Day 3 today, hopefully will see some results if I continue it.. Thanks for sharing!!
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow Wow!! You did the darn thing!! CONGRATS!! :bigsmile: :smile: :wink: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kate8085
    Options
    Get it, girl! Amazing results. You look awesome!
  • carstar835
    Options
    woooohooo! you look great!!!!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE! You did great! You look amazing! Great definition in the ab area!
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    OMG Nicely done! You inspire me to push till the end of this. Your results are soooooo worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!