Best workout undies?!?!?!?

Options
What brand/style have you found to be the best workout undies? I'm looking for ones that won't wedgie me or cause panty-lines under my workout capris. I've tried to go comando, but that was just TOO bare for me!

I'm currently 5'4" and about 144 lbs. I am ALL booty (which looks out of place on a white girl, but I'll take it over a flat butt anyday!) and wear a size 8 pant.

Thanks!

Replies

• quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I wear seamless thongs. And not g-strings. Try and find one with a thicker waist band and not a thing string. They're comfy and don't ride up :)
  • Nurse_krissy
    Nurse_krissy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I wear seamless thongs. And not g-strings. Try and find one with a thicker waist band and not a thing string. They're comfy and don't ride up :)

I appreciate the suggestion, but am not sure I'm ready to exercise in a thong.... I can barely stand them under jeans! ;) I feel so jiggly in the booty if I'm comando and a thong won't give that smidge of extra support I'm seeking. Any other thoughts?
  • vichick20
    vichick20 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I find the lace thongs from victoria's secret work the best. No VPL, comfy, and sexy ;)

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265602772957&c=Page&cid=1314947993534&pagename=vsdWrapper

Edit- oops didn't see that you don't want a thong. Maybe try spanx?
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options

This. I like VS lace waist thongs. Although not "seamless," per se, they do hide well under my tight yoga pants.

Sorry, just saw that you aren't a thong girl. I've never, ever, ever seen a girl wearing anything but a thong actually look seamless under tight workout pants. There is always at least a little VPL. :(
  • phatphd
    phatphd Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm with you - all booty. And a thong just really doesn't offer the support I like when working out. I work out in a seamless boyshort underneath my gym clothes. Like this: http://www.hanes.com/clothing/women/panties---shapewear/boy-shorts--hipsters--thongs/hanes-body-creations-seamless-boy-short-3-pack
  • bjbixler
    bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I love these:

http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/undies-base-layers/810948.do?sortby=ourPicks

a little pricey, but they are super comfortable, stay where they are supposed to when I work out, and are wicking!
    They also have them in full brief and string bikini, but I find the regular brief the best for working out and not showing under workout capris.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm all booty too, and if you wear tighter yoga pants, it helps control the jiggle :) I think Hanes makes a seamless full panty? Or if you're comfortable wearing shorts, layer some spandex shorts under a running short. I used to do that and the jiggle was under control :)
  • JLee1892
    JLee1892 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I find the lace thongs from victoria's secret work the best. No VPL, comfy, and sexy ;)

Thats exactly what I wear!!! They def work best!!! It feels like nothing is even there! They are all I wear
  • nicolemarie045
    nicolemarie045 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The new yoga line from Victoria's secret has been amazing for me. They are super soft and come in all the styles, and if you can catch them on a sale, not a bad price!