Progress photos

Options
I'm 55 year young woman who had been having ups and downs with weigh problems. With health problems I decided I needed to do something that would be successful longterm, so I started watching my food intake and portion control. I started March 2010 weighing 315 pounds and my first goal was to lose 55 lbs by my birthday 10-10 which I would turn 55 :D , I did it and continued my journey, my beautiful petite daugher introduced me to my fitness pal :) It got easier to track the food intake and continued losing weight and this week I am at a total of 100 pounds lost. I don't remember weighing this much since my youth. I still need to lose more , now I'm feeling great and my meds are being lowered and I just wanted to share this awesome journey.
My next goal is to be under 200lbs , I'm confident that I can do it after coming this far.

17263_1275833946450_1548002732_30693330_3853936_n.jpg

This is me March 2010 at 315lbs

302814_2312218055405_1548002732_32488348_695130923_n-1.jpg

This is me a few weeks ago at 216lbs

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation, that's great progress!
  • arminder01
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    100 pounds is amazing. You must be so proud and to be getting your meds lowered is fantastic well done. I am sure you will get to you goal weight. :bigsmile:
  • SchnauzerRVN
    SchnauzerRVN Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! well done and keep it up!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Awh...congrats on your amazing transformation. You can totally make it to below 200...just keep doing what you are doing. You should be so very proud of your success. Thanks for sharing your story with us :smile:
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    We are the same age, so it's encouraging seeing someone in my age group being successful. Congratulations on very good progress!!
  • aprilhelmreich
    aprilhelmreich Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! It must be so great knowing you are helping your health and have to take less medications. That is amazing!
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yes! Yes Yes Yes! You are doing great and it shows!!!!
  • Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    Beautiful!!! I'm sure you can get below 200 as well -- your confidence is all you need to carry you through. :flowerforyou:
  • mifi55
    mifi55 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you all soooo much for the encouragement and support. At my age it has always been hard to lose weight. And I also congratulate you all too on your success :D I'm so happy
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    wtg. that's totally amazing.
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    congratulations! Keep up the good work
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • larak2011
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story...you are a motivation to us all!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you look great. thanks for sharing.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What an amazing journey!!! You look great!!!!
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look so good, well done!
  • mifi55
    mifi55 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks , you all inspire me :)
  • carstar835
    Options
    very inspiring!!! great job!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!