ice cream sandwiches alt. from you tube!!!

Options
take 2 graham crackers
a tablespoon of whipped cream
spear whipped cream over one graham cracker
press together gently
put in snack bag and seal bag
freeze until whipped cream is hard
enjoy!

http://youtu.be/LtuPxwNjCLw

Replies

• xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I took a recipe from Hungry Girl that's similar. Tastes like frozen s'mores! Just add a little bit of mini marshmellows & some mini choco chips to the whip and mix gently. Nomnomnom :D
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl offered another version on one of her recnt shows. I just tried it and it is YUMMY

2 full size Quaker Caramel rice cakes
    1/4 cup (or 1/2 cup if you want) Cool Whip (I use the kind that is 20 cals/2 tbsp)
    Cinnamon

Stir cinnamon into the Cool Whip.Spread over one cracker then top with second cracker. Pop into sandwich bag and freeze. Awesome!
  • brookelyn2030
    brookelyn2030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl offered another version on one of her recnt shows. I just tried it and it is YUMMY

2 full size Quaker Caramel rice cakes
    1/4 cup (or 1/2 cup if you want) Cool Whip (I use the kind that is 20 cals/2 tbsp)
    Cinnamon

Stir cinnamon into the Cool Whip.Spread over one cracker then top with second cracker. Pop into sandwich bag and freeze. Awesome!

Hungry Girl is AWESOME!!!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks for these snack ideas, they sound great. I can't wait to try them. I love hungry girl too. I just started watching her show and have been visiting her website. She has some great recipes.
  • shtaylor
    Options
    I agree Hungry Girl is awesome. I signed up on her website and get daily e-mails with fabulous ideas and alternatives to almost any food you can think of.:smile:
  • Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. I'll have to try this some time!
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have all of Hungry Girl's cookbooks and absolutely love them! Even hubby (who doesn't have a weight problem) likes everything I have made from them.
  • emilysavage123
    Options
    This is pure genius! Thanks for the tasty snack (:
  • Mynue_Jeens
    Mynue_Jeens Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've tried this a number of times. It's really good and tastes just like an ice cream sandwich! I usually just leave the cool whip container in the freezer and spoon the frozen cream on my grahams and eat them that way. Works just as well.
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    take 2 graham crackers
    a tablespoon of whipped cream
    spear whipped cream over one graham cracker
    press together gently
    put in snack bag and seal bag
    freeze until whipped cream is hard
    enjoy!

http://youtu.be/LtuPxwNjCLw

Wow, so simple and looks delicious! I would have never thought of that! I bake/cook a lot and I think I tend to over think things in the kitchen, it's the simple ideas that come out delicious!
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    sounds sooo tasty...thanks for sharing!
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    just ate one....im hooked! n thas big coming from someone thas MARRIED 2 ice cream....lol