my introduction

Options
Okay, I guess I am supposed to be excited about working out and tracking my food on My Fitness Pal. To tell the truth I am motivated to do this out of necessity, not out of excitement. I'm a 36 year old former athlete that has lost his way. I realize I have let me myself go to far and now my health is paying the price for it I am tired of medications and doctor's visits. Now I am not new to working out and managing my weight. In fact I have been very successful in the past. This time around I have different competing circumstances. This being said, it is time to get to work. I really am ready to build up my tolerance for discomfort in the gym again. Well I guess it is time for me to get my workout music playlist together and hit the gym. Here is to getting my life back!

Replies

• Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Since you are no stranger to exercise, post your playlist please!!! I'm not finding anything on the internet to help me build my playlist out of my 1600 songs on my iPod... :)
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    well, welcome back. whatever motivates you to do this- you already know the end result will make it worth it. good luck.
  • kelceystevens73
    kelceystevens73 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Dude you can do it! I played sports most of my life and can so relate to your post. Today was the best fitness day I've had in years and it took me back to my sports days and doing warm-ups and drills. I forgot how good it felt to be active. You got this!
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Yup! YOU CAN DO IT!