I have lost some fat!

Options
mom2pne
mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
I had to go to Target to get diapers and baby wipes today and so I stopped in the women's section and I could get size 22 over my hips and waist and close them. and the waist still had some room. I took a picture and will post it tomorrow, but don't laugh when I do because my belly looks very round in them. Still going to hold off purchasing them until I lose a bit more fat in my lower belly. Oh, the pants I have been wearing 26s and 24s and I need to wear a belt with most of them because when I walk they slide down. lol
th_1008111341-1.jpg

Replies

• jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, great feeling!!! I can relate, I was up in 24s as well but now 22s fit, even some 20s. Lower, baby, lower!!! lol Congrats on your progress.
  • mrsgoodguy
    Options
    That is wonderful! Congrats on your weight loss:bigsmile:
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!! It feels great to get into lower size clothes. Keep it up.
  • katbat65
    Options
    Well done! Kepp going!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!! Isn't it an awesome feeling!!!!! Congrats on your success!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congrats on your loss! It always feels wonderful going to a smaller size :happy:
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep it up.
    shine
  • dsmassie
    Options
    :smile: That is awesome keep it up!
  • sarab99
    sarab99 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You're doing great :happy:
  • mom2pne
    Options
    Wow, great feeling!!! I can relate, I was up in 24s as well but now 22s fit, even some 20s. Lower, baby, lower!!! lol Congrats on your progress.

Thank you! I had such a great feeling of accomplishment when I was able to close them so easily that I took a pic and sent it to everyone on my phone. lol I had not been able to wear size 22 in over 10 years. Even, just this Summer I couldn't close size 24 pants.

It would be great if I could get down to size 18 by my 15th wedding anniversary in January!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!!! No one is going to laugh because that is a wonderful triumph!! Congrats and keep it up.
  • mom2pne
    Options
    That is GREAT!!! No one is going to laugh because that is a wonderful triumph!! Congrats and keep it up.

I think I feel that way because one of my older brothers always laughed at me and was mean. So I am very worried about others doing the same. Who knew at 38 years old your brother's comments could still have such an influence!?
  • passtnt
    passtnt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about your brothers and others, you are an inspiration to me!
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That IS wonderful. Great job!
  • mom2pne
    Options
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! Fantastic :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!