Looking for more active pals

Options
Hello, I've been a fitness pal member for a few months now but just recently got serious about my weight loss and fitness goals. I'm looking for pals that like to post their food and exercise accounts. It helps motivate me. Have a great day!

Replies

• JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    I post with every bite I eat. I am not the best on exercise, but I am getting better. Sometimes I exercise without logging because I don't like to eat my calories back. Welcome back to MFP and good luck!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I'm an MFP junkie and very active - feel free to add me if you want.
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey Passtnt! I'm in a similar boat. Just starting back and trying to get serious. Welcome back and good luck!
    Usually, I try to post in the morning so I can plan my day and figure out what I can and cant eat and where I have some flexibility. Exercise I always add at the end of the day so I don't eat back the calories I burned, but it also allows me to double check my food and make sure it gets posted for the day.
    MFP is a great tool and having some friends keep me accountable for logging in surely helps.

Have a great day!
  • wormzmom
    Options
    U can add me if u like....just don't judge me when me food intake is stinky lol! I do try to stay active between going to the gym and doing Zumba-just recently became a licensed Zumba instructor :)
  • mispoohbie
    mispoohbie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Joined MFP a few days ago and have been doing well at logging my food intake. Not so good at exercise since I have been at home with a cold for a couple days. I have lots of weight to lose and would love to get some active friends on this site as well.
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HI HAVE BEEN ON MFP SINCE MARCH OF 2010, I HAVEN'T MISSED A LONG IN SINCE THEN, SO I AM HERE TOO..HANG IN THER GOOD LUCK..PEACE ISSY:smile:
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hey im in the same boat:)
    i have been a member for around a year and this is round 3. im really serious about getting my health and fitness on track and i log in everyday:)

good luck on your journey

xx
  • armacd
    armacd Posts: 95
    Options
    I am also a very active member, log in daily and an workout daily. I'd love to provide my support.

Ashlee
  • NYLatinaCR
    Options
    I was really good about posting my food.... but I have slacked off.... I do put in my exercise..... I come on here almost everyday..... I try not to miss.... It's hard with 3 small babies.... Even though I may not always put my food..... I post.... and chat with my buddies that are active..... I am determined to lose these next 35 lbs.... lost 18 so far.... Add me! :bigsmile: