1st week completed! How are ya'll?

Options
Hi all!
I have completed my first week! yay!
It is quite interesting logging how many calories I have eaten and how many I 'burn' through exercise!

I really like it when you have logged everything for the day and it says "If every day were like today... You'd weigh xx.x kg in 5 weeks".... That really gives me hope; a great form of encouragement.

How are all you newbies going?

Replies

• XKnickers13x
    Options
    Well done !! keep it up I'm starting tomorrow so hopefully I'll be saying the same thing next week, need slimming buddies x
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    lol thats my favorite aswell, i find it really motivating to think that i will be in my mid 70 kg mark in 5 weeks:)
    my first week has gone awesomely!
    i lost 2kg! ive never lost that much on one week before, the best thing about it is that last time around with this site my calorie count was set at 1200 and i was always hungry and grumpy,
    i reset all my goals this time and i realised my goal weight loss was set at the highest so when i reset my goals this time my calories where at 1500 and its been much easier and ive lost more than ever wohoo:)

how has your first week been?
  • TODJ06
    TODJ06 Posts: 85
    Options
    Yay for you!!!!
    Congrats on the 2kg weight loss. That's excellent. If my scales work properly tomorrow I will also know (fingers crossed) how much i have lost!
    Good to hear you reset your plan and it gave you those extra cals!

My first week has been good. I feel leaner around my waist, so fingers crossed!
    A couple of times I have thought about snacking on crackers or chips whilst cooking dinner, but i instead ate some dried apricots or grapes, or made a chicken sandwich (just sliced chicken breast on bread)... and those things were definitely more healthy than salty/fatty foods. and it quenched my hunger and I didnt think anymore about the crackers and chips!

So this week, school hols, I hope I can stay on track!
  • jamichka
    jamichka Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well done! :D I'm only on my first few days as well, so we will see how this thing goes.

I used to keep my food diary in a notebook in my bedroom that only I could see...so maybe keeping logs online will hold me more accountable. :) Good luck, all!
  • TODJ06
    Options
    Well done! :D I'm only on my first few days as well, so we will see how this thing goes.

I used to keep my food diary in a notebook in my bedroom that only I could see...so maybe keeping logs online will hold me more accountable. :) Good luck, all!

Good luck to you too!

I used to use Weight watches... but had to pay $40 p/month... so i just dropped that last week... and ironically my friend emailed me the link for MFP... and whatyaknow.... here now! and its free! :D
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Great job, everyone!!! I just completed my first full week too and have lost 8 pounds since starting a few weeks ago!
  • TODJ06
    Options
    Great job, everyone!!! I just completed my first full week too and have lost 8 pounds since starting a few weeks ago!

That's excellent! Keep up the good going!