Any fellow bodyrockers?

Options
Hi

I'm a regular bodyrocker and I'm looking to make friends with other bodyrockers on this site.

Please add me if you love Zuzana and Freddy too!

Replies

• ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    There's quite a few of us on here. I've been following her for about a year and a half now. Love her workouts!
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yup I love them too!!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. What is it? Courious.
  • alanaosu
    alanaosu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    If you google Bodyrock you'll find a free website with loads of awesome short (but intense workouts), food advice and a community of dedicated and positive people all striving to live healthier lives.
  • char2009
    char2009 Posts: 68
    Options
    I've been following Zuzana and Freddy since march of this year :) Would love to have some fellow bodyrockers encouraging me!! :)
  • sdtul
    sdtul Posts: 24
    Options
    Also a bodyrocker :D LOVE their workouts. As a stay @ home mommy to 3 kids under 5 (with 2 full time day daycare kids also under 5) her workouts are exactly what I need. Now if only I could keep my eating in check to get the results I want .......
  • girl08er
    Options
    bodyrocker right here too! started following zuzana three months ago. i had plateaued for quite a while until i started bodyrockin! now i'm shedding fast and feeling much more alive!
  • mlissarn
    Options
    New to bodyrocking and myfitness pal here, but loving both!! Bodyrocking for about 2 wks and I feel stronger already!!
  • vamp603
    Options
    Hi guys I have been wondering about Bodyrock.tv for a while now. Does it really give the results claimed?
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love bodyrock and have been doing it for almost 2 years, it definitely will get you results, even while vacation right now I am able to keep bodyrocking with all the bodyweight workouts that are posted on the site.
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    might be a silly question... so they post a new workout everyday? Is that how it works? I watched some of one, and she was using a sandbag... are there alot of different things you need to do these workouts? I don't have much of anything here at home except some little weights...
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    might be a silly question... so they post a new workout everyday? Is that how it works? I watched some of one, and she was using a sandbag... are there alot of different things you need to do these workouts? I don't have much of anything here at home except some little weights...

I wouldn't say they post a new workout each day (especially lately, they've been a bit sporadic), but there are tons on the site that you can pick from if there is no new workout for the day.

As to the equipment, you can get a good workout without the stuff she uses (although, you can find household items that can generally do the trick for added weight). Typically, they show variations for each exercise without equipment.

Also, here is a link that a bodyrock member developed that lists links to all of the workouts by tags like "no equipment", time, etc. I found it very useful. You may want to check it out if you just want the "no equipment needed" workouts: http://fitness.litealloy.ru/workouts/tags

Hope this helps!
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I have been wondering about Bodyrock.tv for a while now. Does it really give the results claimed?

I'm not sure what the results claimed are, but I have found (personally) that the workouts are useful as a supplement to other activities. Since most of the workouts are pretty short (about 12- 15 minutes), I add these to my normal running routine. I don't think I would rely on them solely for my fitness goals. I know that some other members have doubled and even tripled up on workouts (maybe getting to a half hour or 40 minute workout) to get results. But everybody's different.

What I like about them is that they provide nice variety. I think I would go nuts if I had to do the same workout DVD everyday or every other day.
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

I wouldn't say they post a new workout each day (especially lately, they've been a bit sporadic), but there are tons on the site that you can pick from if there is no new workout for the day.

As to the equipment, you can get a good workout without the stuff she uses (although, you can find household items that can generally do the trick for added weight). Typically, they show variations for each exercise without equipment.

Also, here is a link that a bodyrock member developed that lists links to all of the workouts by tags like "no equipment", time, etc. I found it very useful. You may want to check it out if you just want the "no equipment needed" workouts: http://fitness.litealloy.ru/workouts/tags

Hope this helps!
    [/quote

Thanks so much! It does help!
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    shes awesome =o)
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing...I hadn't heard of it, but always looking for new stuff to try!!
  • LMP1979
    LMP1979 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bodyrocker here too! Would love to add more fellow bodyrockers to the friends list. :drinker:
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I discovered them about a year ago and it worked really well for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately I got side tracked. But I am using the workouts again now because they are just the absolute best thing! I love that they are so short and you really feel worked out afterwards....
    I am trying to do a workout every single day for the next 8 days to kick start my diet and exercise routine but I am not following their plan. Instead I just pick out my favorites (mostly workouts based on body weight as I don't have a sandbag etc...)

Today I did the Halo of Sweat workout and my legs were on fire! I noticed that i struggled much more than I did when I first did this workout in january this year,... oh dear.... I also had to go onto my knees for the reptile push ups....
    I also love the Bang Bang workout!!

I'd love to hear what workouts you like and if you have some advice or experiences to share please do! I am desperate for some encouragement!

x

oh and for anyone who hasn't tried it yet... DO IT!!!!! the recipes and diet challenges are also really helpful! The chicken and carrot soup is sooo delicious and satisfying
  • Icybeam
    Icybeam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love bodyrock.tv! Been a bodyrocker since Jan 2011 :)