1/2 My Goal Met!

Options
stevwil41
stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
When I started my weight loss journey I really wasn't sure about my goal. As I got a feel for things I pretty much settled on wearing a large shirt and having a 36" waist. I'm not interested in being too skinny. I don't find that particulary attractive particularly on myself. Anyway a 36" waist puts me in the healthy range for my waist to height ratio. I'm not there yet but I broke out my stash of large shirts this morning and they fit! I'm still wearing 38 pants but thats okay! I am almost there!

Replies

• KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    your doing great!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Bravo! That's great! ou'll be there soon!
  • geewhiz2388
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work.:bigsmile:
  • WKenL
    WKenL Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Excellent!

I'm using kind of the shirt-standard, too. There's a favorite sweater and some shirts of mine that I'd like to be able to wear again. My stash is in the basement, waiting ...

Anyway, you should be very proud of what you're doing ... halfway there means you're a lot closer than you were at the beginning, and it's progress in the right direction.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!