Friends wanted

Options
Good Morning All!!

So to make a long story short...I lost 120 lbs with the help of WW a few years ago. I loved the program because it taught me how to eat again. I have been struggling with the same 20-30 lbs ever since. I love MFP so far, no "program" to follow, it forces me to hold myself accountable, and the message boards help me through slumps in my weight loss.

I would love to have more friends to keep me motivated. A little background...33 yrs, 3 kids, full-time student (education major), running keeps me sane, logging my food seems to be my downfall. My goal this week is to log everything!!

Have a great day!!
Jayme

Replies

• BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck !! feel free to add me if you would like !!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck !! feel free to add me if you would like !!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a fabulous site!!! I also love running and find it a good place for destressing. Feel free to add me :)
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hiya, feel free to add me. I love mfp and totally agree that logging your intake works well. I'm a mum and teacher living in the u k.
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Add me too if you want. Exercise keeps me going too!

Good luck with your journey.

Ali :)
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Im fighting the 27lbs mark too, feel free to add me :)
  • DinoDecoy
    DinoDecoy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, also good luck on your journey.
    A little support always goes a long way. c:
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks for all the support!! I don't know why I didn't do this sooner!!
    Jayme
  • RoneaWhite923
    Options
    Hi Jamie,

Congrats on losing 100lbs. I am new to MFP also, I have been using this for about a week and I LOVE IT!!! It helps me to control my eating and it makes me fel good when I am below my calorie intake and I also can see my calories I've burned. I recently got married about two weeks ago, I am a military wife. We didnt have the money to do a big wedding when we got married, so we went to the cout house in our town. So next Aug. we are having a huge wedding for our family and friends to come and celebrate with us. I am focusing on losing about 45lbs by next year, which I think is very possible, especially with the help of MFP and the community on here. I also am a mother of four. Two boys and two girls, ages 17, 11, 6, and 4. Good Luck with your Goals You can do it!!!