Loss-tober Fest Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    my weight is down 2.2 lbs...so happy that my body is so forgiving of me! Now that I'm on track it's gonna just keep getting better and better!!!

Have a great weekend all!!!

Off to ride up the bluff and admire all the fall leaves on this glorious day and then off to work to see how many babies are born today on my Birthday :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou:

Pam

Happy birthday!

Thanks Ken :flowerforyou:
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm still the same... This week is going to be a hard one... it's the dreaded week of the month! GRRR...
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh in until Tuesday so will update then. Are we all supposed to log our own weekly results on the spreadsheet? Or just post here?

As for water...I find if it's too cold it's hard to drink it fast. Sometimes to get it all in I just need to chug it...lol. I have a 32oz bottle that I refill at least 2 times per day- I aim for 3. I log each bottle on MFP when I fill it and once I am done the last bottle I know I have gotten it all in for the day.

Also I am a lover of diet soda although I don't really drink much of it anymore. But I have made it a rule that if I am wanting to have a diet soda occasionally, I only allow myself to have it if I have already consumed my water for the day. If not....no deal!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh in until Tuesday so will update then. Are we all supposed to log our own weekly results on the spreadsheet? Or just post here?

Either one is fine.... if you can log it go for it otherwise I will do it for you :flowerforyou:
  • mystamina
    Options
    Yes! I was able to access the spreadsheet. Thanks so much! So cool! Thank you so much for creating the group, for your time, for your encouragement!:smile:
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    Yes! I was able to access the spreadsheet. Thanks so much! So cool! Thank you so much for creating the group, for your time, for your encouragement!:smile:

totally agree with everything you said!!! :bigsmile:
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today at 178.4. I think I was suppose to weigh in on Friday, however we were super busy. Sorry if this is late!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    Weighing in today at 178.4. I think I was suppose to weigh in on Friday, however we were super busy. Sorry if this is late!

no problem I completely understand I wasn't even home to add it to the spreadsheet so I'll add it now! NIce loss!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    Since I started late if I haven't heard from you I am going to just put your first weigh in as last Friday's weigh in if it's wrong you can change it :)
  • jvdw88
    jvdw88 Posts: 8
    Options
    No changes in w eight yet! (sorry this is so late!) But yesterday I became a licensed zumba instructor, so did zumba for nearly 7 hours. My body is beat, and my muscles need a day or so to hardcore rest. But I will stay under my calories and definitely drink the 8 glasses of water everyday! And as soon as I am feeling stronger, I will for sure do hard work outs 5 days in a row!

Ahhh, the months almost a third over already!
  • klsnell1981
    klsnell1981 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    late reporting... my computer decided to die without warning! :( weighing in at 245 this week, .5lb lost! met water goal 5 days, eager for this week's challenge!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    No changes in w eight yet! (sorry this is so late!) But yesterday I became a licensed zumba instructor, so did zumba for nearly 7 hours. My body is beat, and my muscles need a day or so to hardcore rest.

No Problem on the weigh in.... WOW to the 7 hours of zumba!! I love zumba!!! I saw an advertisiment for becoming a zumba instructor... I am clearly not up for 7 hours of zumba and I'm not really coordinated enough to be an instructor but i was curious as to what becoming an instructor entailed.
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    late reporting... my computer decided to die without warning! :( weighing in at 245 this week, .5lb lost! met water goal 5 days, eager for this week's challenge!

Yikes!! Glad to see you back online!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    A high school aquaintance asked me to post new pictures since I lost almost 50 pounds... I don't have a photo from my highest weight but here's the best body shot I have and I weighed around 240 at the time the final shot is from today... This dress was part of the reason I got on track.... I wore it at my highest weight with SPANX for an hour and I couldn't breath and thought I was going to pass out. the dress was pulled sooooo tight I'm surprised I was even able to zip it that day. Today the dress is baggy in the chest and then falls straight down and really doesn't touch my body again.
    Weightloss-1.jpg
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job Shalimarmandy!!
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Anyone watching this baseball!

I didn't go run last night because baseball got over with late (it started at 3 and we are not on the east coast our games are usually 2.5 hours long, Plenty of daylight left to run) It wen until almost 8 last night and it was dark.

The last time I went running and it was dark I fell and skinned my knee. So looks like I will be doing some overtime today! However I am pretty sure the game got my heart rate to a crazy level because well if you watched the Rangers game you know!

Anyway happy Tuesday yall! Have great day!
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well, I only lost 0.6lbs last week. But.....I'm not going to get down about that because I joined a gym last week, my eating was right on the money...lots of water...met all my goals I set, and my muscles are extremely sore today from the workouts so I know I am temporarily retaining water to repair my muscles. Plus... the best news of all---just this week alone...total body I lost 5 inches!!! And 17 inches total body in the last 4 weeks!! So what the heck have I got to complain about??? Not a damn thing! Have a great week everyone!!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Options
    Well, I only lost 0.6lbs last week. But.....I'm not going to get down about that because I joined a gym last week, my eating was right on the money...lots of water...met all my goals I set, and my muscles are extremely sore today from the workouts so I know I am temporarily retaining water to repair my muscles. Plus... the best news of all---just this week alone...total body I lost 5 inches!!! And 17 inches total body in the last 4 weeks!! So what the heck have I got to complain about??? Not a damn thing! Have a great week everyone!!

That is awesome keep up the good work!