WOOHOOOO Another successful SV/Weigh-in!

Options
cramernh
cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
I cant believe this... but I will hit myself with a 2x4 if I have to...

Third week in on a plan advised by my Endocrinologist... and I lost another 3.4 pounds this week, for a total of 9.4lbs GONE!!!!!!!!!

Im so excited!!!!!

Replies

• Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    3.4 pounds in a week???

1st reaction- WOW.. Amazing.. so happy for u :D
    2nd reaction - wait.. hold on :O
    3rd reaction - Is it healthy?? :|

m reallllllll happy n excited for u.. but dat much weight loss in a weak is concerning .. or it isnt? m confused :D hehe.. I dont understand the Endocrinologist stuff...

but never d less. Celebrate it...
  • kittuk86
    Options
    read ur profile.. kicked myself mentally.. n u Lady.. CELEBRATE :D woohoooo!! :P
  • mom23kids
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your fab weight loss and keep up the good work.
  • cramernh
    Options
    3.4 pounds in a week???

1st reaction- WOW.. Amazing.. so happy for u :D
    2nd reaction - wait.. hold on :O
    3rd reaction - Is it healthy?? :|

m reallllllll happy n excited for u.. but dat much weight loss in a weak is concerning .. or it isnt? m confused :D hehe.. I dont understand the Endocrinologist stuff...

but never d less. Celebrate it...

I actually keep in contact with the Endo who has me under her 'wing' so to speak.. she is perfectly fine with my three week weight loss - in fact, she said she was counting on it....

I email her the dietary report every time I complete a diary entry. It was actually this doctor who recommended using MFP to keep track with her plan and its a good thing too! Its been very easy to do, MFP makes tracking SO MUCH EASIER!

Im a patient being treated for PCOS and Metabolic X Syndrome and her advice is working... and Im about to have a Charlie Sheen moment here as I say "WINNING"! LOL
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Great work! Good for you for focusing on your health! I can see you are going to be very successful. :flowerforyou:
  • kittuk86
    Options
    **muaah** keep losing it honey!!!! reactions no 2 n 3 erased.. :D

reaction 1 multiplied by 10 :P
  • cramernh
    Options
    **muaah** keep losing it honey!!!! reactions no 2 n 3 erased.. :D

reaction 1 multiplied by 10 :P

lol you crack me up! LOL
  • XKnickers13x
    Options
    well done you! :-)
  • XKnickers13x
    Options
    I don't think 3.4lbs in a week is too much, at the start of a diet you tend to lose quite a bit due to cutting out all rubbish and doing plenty of exercise! my friend join slimming world and lost 9lbs in her first week! and she cant exercise as she is disabled!
    Slimming world is all you can eat too no silly low calorie daily limits!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! How exciting!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    way to go
  • cramernh
    Options
    I don't think 3.4lbs in a week is too much, at the start of a diet you tend to lose quite a bit due to cutting out all rubbish and doing plenty of exercise! my friend join slimming world and lost 9lbs in her first week! and she cant exercise as she is disabled!
    Slimming world is all you can eat too no silly low calorie daily limits!

well, mine is definitely not a silly low calorie daily limit - as what Im doing is under doctor's advice....
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow great job and with PCOS as well that is great, i might just be a tiny bit jealous! :smile: I have lost 13lbs in 100 days with my PCOS!
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!